“Heaven”
Review of Eavan Spa & Beauty

Eavan Spa & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: A day spa located in the heart of Daylesford. Focused on providing High quality service & customer satisfaction. With a variety of offerings to choose from including massage, beauty and spa packages we are confident you will find something suited to your needs. Our quiet rooms with soothing music and soft lighting create nothing but a tranquil environment as if miles away. Let us take care of you
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I cant even begin to explain the delight. What an amazing experience. 60 minute massage and a 30 minute facial. HEAVEN
Lucinda and Jacinta looked aftery girlfriend and I like royalty. I felt like we were the two most important people in the world. I love that the girls can adapt to any personality and remain professional at the same time. The choice of products for the facial was lovely and I fell in love with the masque! Warm room. Beautiful music. Candles and scents flowing through the entire salon was heaven. Electric blankets is such a gorgeous feeling. Highly recommend Eavan Spa and Beauty for a massage and facial too. (I have reviewed for nails prior) OH and the best part is they offer 30% for locals.

1  Thank Get_Wrapped

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

WOW!!! That's the only word required to describe my massage today @Eavan. From the minute I walked in to the delicious warm room (love the electric blanket) I was in massage heaven and was treated to the most amazing relaxing massage I have ever experienced. Defiantly will be back and highly recommend to anyone looking to be pampered in #daylesford

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with my partner on a recent getaway and was very impressed by my massage. I didnt expect a spa to provide such a firm massage on request. Certainly worked away my knots after playing footy would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Have been to Eavan spa & beauty a few times now when visiting Daylesford and always leave feeling totally relaxed. The electric blankets and cozy rooms are a perfect addition to my massage during these winter months. Looking forward to my next visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Staff were lovely and friendly. Massage was wonderful but other treatments were average. Floors were dirty. Had heating problems

Clairebeth86, Owner at Eavan Spa & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Thankyou kindly for your review, as I was not managing the salon during your treatments I would much appreciate an email in regards to which services were not up to standards. We hope to rectify the situation.
I sincerely apologise if the floors were dirty from previous treatments, heating is also being looked into currently due to surging power with additional heating during winter.
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your massages and Thankyou for your honest review.