“Great massage”
Review of Eavan Spa & Beauty

Eavan Spa & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: A day spa located in the heart of Daylesford. Focused on providing High quality service & customer satisfaction. With a variety of offerings to choose from including massage, beauty and spa packages we are confident you will find something suited to your needs. Our quiet rooms with soothing music and soft lighting create nothing but a tranquil environment as if miles away. Let us take care of you
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with my partner on a recent getaway and was very impressed by my massage. I didnt expect a spa to provide such a firm massage on request. Certainly worked away my knots after playing footy would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Have been to Eavan spa & beauty a few times now when visiting Daylesford and always leave feeling totally relaxed. The electric blankets and cozy rooms are a perfect addition to my massage during these winter months. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Staff were lovely and friendly. Massage was wonderful but other treatments were average. Floors were dirty. Had heating problems

Clairebeth86, Owner at Eavan Spa & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Thankyou kindly for your review, as I was not managing the salon during your treatments I would much appreciate an email in regards to which services were not up to standards. We hope to rectify the situation.
I sincerely apologise if the floors were dirty from previous treatments, heating is also being looked into currently due to surging power with additional heating during winter.
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your massages and Thankyou for your honest review.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Lovely staff, really kind. However a very cheap/poor quality massage.

- Broken massage table
- Water in champagne flutes as run out of champagne
- Heating broken
- Dog barking loudly during session
- Noisy environment

1  Thank Scotty0111
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for a relaxation massage while we were staying in Daylesford & were pleasently surpised by this place! Its tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main road - Up the stairs awaits a lovely spa & beauty centre that offers services at a more than reasonable price. Would go back again