“Very clean and cosy cottage with great views from...”
other travellers have booked this property
Tara Cottage
View from the roadside Well equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the roadside
Well equipped kitchen
Lounge/dining with gas log fire
Relax in the spa bath
Queen sized bedroom
Enjoy the view from your bed
Wine and cheese on the verandah overlooking the best views in Daylesford
View from the back of the block
A secure run for your four legged family member
It's a dog's life
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
BoardingP...
“Very clean and cosy cottage with great views from back yard”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a wonderful relaxing time at the cottage, went to all the bazzars, great food in local restaurants

21 May 2017
Thank you so much!
Traveller...
Melbourne, Australia
“Wished we could have stayed longer!”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My partner and I recently stayed at Tara with our dog and I have to say, we were impressed! Everything is catered for, from a warm, inviting cottage when you first walk in, to complimentary wine, to treats for our fur baby. We felt so at home immediately and wished that we could have stayed longer! Tara is so well located to everything, a 10 min walk to the main street, but feels like we are secluded in our own sanctuary. We loved sitting on the back veranda sipping wine and looking out over Daylesford. Thank you, we will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So peaceful and secluded but so close to everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 May 2016
Next time you stay, why not stay longer? Look forward to having you stay at Tara again, thanks for your review.
EuropeanS...
Melbourne
“An oasis of calm”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I’d like to thank you Prue and Rod, for my stay at Tara. It was just the break I needed in calm and beautiful surroundings after a hectic week. The muted tones in the cottage’s décor reinforced a peaceful feeling. It felt spacious but also cosy. I appreciated the extra touches such as the lights and heater being turned on in anticipation of my arrival. Tara was spotless and everything worked well. You even supplied extra touches such as tea, coffee and toiletries. I especially enjoyed the bottle of wine which was an unexpected but welcomed surprise. It was also great to be able to take my little dog with me on the mini-break. He enjoyed sniffing around your lovely garden while I enjoyed a relaxing glass of wine on the veranda, gazing over Daylesford. The next day, he spent a short time in the dog run while I walked down to the Lakehouse Restaurant to check it for my next visit to the area. We’d love to stay at Tara again when we return to Daylesford.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property looked just like the photos so it met my expectations. I was able to bring my dog who was well catered for.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
23 May 2016
Thanks Jude for your lovely review. You and Max are welcome at Tara anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing