“Wasn’t impressed. ”

Yara Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a work meal about 10 of us. The table we were on was too slightly too small with one of perched on the end.
The place was very busy and very noisy with everyone really close to each other.
Service wasn’t great. I eventually got some water after asking four times.
The food was really good however just not my sort of place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoy the food at all Yara restaurants but lately it’s been less enjoyable to dine in. Feel incredibly rushed and it can also get noisy inside so much so it’s difficult to hear your family/friends. Feel I’d prefer to take food away and enjoy a more relaxed dining experience at home!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

went to yara on friday night with a couple of friends, the food was delicious; we shared some starters including the lamb sausages and cheese and spinach, then mains had chicken basha, shwarma and kebab, all big portions and tasted amazing. good service and you can bring your own drink! to be honest i think they should restrict the bring your own maybe to 1 bottle between 2, as lots of people ate a bit of food and then stayed for hours drinking after! great for customers, but probably not the best business model! overall a great restaurant, will definitely go again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Yara last night and it was absolutely amazing! When trying somewhere new I always have the initial worry about me not enjoying it but in this case it wasn’t so. I had a mixed kebab with a cucumber and yoghurt salad which comes with pitta bread and I loved it!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

2nd visit,plenty of choice on menu,great for meat eaters.Had the houmous,prawns and rice for starters with mains of chicken and lamb kebabs and Lebanese and Greek salads.We took our own wine,beer and prosecco.Very good service and reasonably priced.Also a good atmosphere within the restaurant.