“Excellent meal and great service”
Review of Dipalee lounge

Dipalee lounge
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Buckingham
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: Dipalee Lounge is located in the trendy area of Buckingham. Dipalee Lounge is an independent and modern Indian restaurant brought together by a wealth of experience and passion for traditional Indian cuisine, complemented with a first class service.
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

My wife and I chose the Dipalee Lounge in Buckingham based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We had a great meal. It was Monday night so it was very quiet but but we had great service from Jahanbir which helped make the whole experience very enjoyable.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (577)

Reviewed 5 September 2021

We came here tonight with our daughter after reading the reviews on Trip Adviser and we was not disappointed.

From the moment we walked in the staff ( especially Ali ) couldn’t have been more helpful. Food was amazing, toilets were super clean. Would highly recommend if you have have children, they have a great children’s menu.

Can’t wait to come back soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Experienced a great evening meal here tonight with my best mate! Muss is the guy when it comes to having a waiter absolute class service, the price was great especially for such amazing food! If you haven’t already get down here for a curry!

Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

I was in Buckingham for work which involved an overnight night stay, I was dining alone so just went in to order take out. Sasa (waiters) really looked after me, got me drink whilst I waited on my food, really went out of his way to get my food done promptly. Also made me feel at ease even though I was there alone. So just wanted to say thank you n thank you for the amazing food too! You made my night!

Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

Have been visiting Dipalee since 1986 and have never been disappointed - this was a quick meal to celebrate our son’s 22nd birthday and the whole evening was faultless. Muss our waiter was attentive and humourous - the fountain candle, dessert and Happy Birthday rendition was very much appreciated. Thank You.

1  Thank Jenny W