Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross
US$226
Agoda.com
US$52
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Beaconsfield Central(Beaconsfield)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
US$87
US$177
US$164
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewsclub roomgerrards crosscomplimentary mini barjuice barspa and pool areasteam roomrelaxation roomkit katpillow sprayrefurbished hoteltwo double bedsrobes and slipperscomplimentary itemsfabulous hotelnice poolspa staffchanging rooms
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and her family stayed at this hotel to celebrate a special birthday. I had phoned ahead to arrange to join them for breakfast on the morning of the birthday. Reception staff were extremely helpful and said they would make a note of the birthday.
On arrival to their family room they were greeted by a towel creation in the shape of a three tiered Birthday cake, 40th balloons and a hand written birthday card. What a lovely welcome! Huge thanks to Reception staff and housekeeeping for this very thoughtful gesture.
The breakfast we had with my family the following day was excellent. Great quality and selection, which was very good value for money. Some of us ordered pancakes with maple syrup, which were delicious! The thoughtful restaurant manager and staff appeared with a stack of pancakes with a candle on top, served on a plate decorated with a birthday message in chocolate! They even sang Happy Birthday! It was totally unexpected and hugely appreciated! What amazing service! Thank you so much to everyone involved for making a 40th birthday celebration weekend so special for my family. Excellent work everyone!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Marcel D, Guest Experience Executive at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Patricia P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your and your daughter's family experience at our hotel.

I am extremely delighted that you were all happy with our efforts to help you all celebrate such an occasion. We absolutely understand how special these occasions can be and so strive to ensure our guests receive a personalised service. I am also pleased our breakfast team went above and beyond to make your experience special. I will personally pass on your compliments to all our team members and will thank them for all their efforts.

I very much hope you will return to stay with us again where we can perhaps host another celebration!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a short business trip to London and remembered my stay in the Crowne Plaza many years ago. I recommended this hotel to a friend and we agreed to this choice in close proximity to various venues.
All the staff are very courteous and willing to assist. I enjoyed the breakfast and we received a late breakfast in the room without any problems!!
When you are down South and looking for a great accommodation then I can recommend this hotel for friendliness and comfort.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear AndyBev2017,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted you had such an excellent experience and grateful of your recommendation. I am especially pleased our team members went above and beyond to assist you - this is exactly the kind of personalised experience we strive to deliver so I am glad you experienced this first-hand. I will also personally pass on your kind compliments of breakfast to the relevant team members.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Greeted by a lovely team and received an amazing treatment by Daria. I couldn’t have asked for a more welcoming and relaxing experience. The atmosphere was so calming and the receptionist, Michelle was very helpful. This was my first time experiencing a full body massage, but Daria made me feel very at ease, making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Definitely returning for another treatment!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Hi JazminR_99,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at our WAVE Spa & Wellness.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience and especially pleased you were made to feel comfortable and at ease. This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to deliver to our customers. I will personally pass on your compliments to Daria and Michelle.

We hope to welcome you back to our WAVE Spa soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this hotel for two nights as a birthday present for my girlfriend. Upon parking and walking up to the hotel, it felt friendly and welcoming. The decor was clean, stylish and modern. We were greeted by a lovely receptionist who was polite and went through everything regarding our stay. We stayed in a suite which was lovely. Modern interior and plenty of space. It had nice extra touches like a full mini bar, upgraded toiletries and use of robes and slippers. The rooms were immaculate and housekeeping done a fantastic job. Really felt at home in the room, plenty of amenities and everything you would need in a room with some extra special touches. Turn down service was a lovely touch. To come back to our room with dimmed lights, sleep spray on the pillow, mellow music and the bed pulled back, was so lovely. Not to mention when arriving in the room, we were greeted by a complimentary birthday cake for my girlfriend and a personalised birthday card -it's little touches like that that make it extra special and makes the hotel stand out from others - thank you.

The whole hotel was clean and staff were always polite. We had use of the club lounge which was a nice touch to just get some snacks and relax over a drink. Happy hour was good too. We made use of the continental breakfast which was plentiful and well presented.

The spa facilities were also nice and we made good use of them. The pool area was clean and the mood lighting was a nice touch to add to the relaxation - as well as the star lit ceiling. The jacuzzi, sauna and steam room were lovely too. The only thing I would recommend is that the big windows in the spa were blacked out so that the mood lights were at maximum effect as the spa is at it's best when it's dark with the ambient lighting. The spa was lovely after dark.

We had a few drinks in the hotel bar which had a good selection of drinks on the menu. As a club member, we benefited from 50% off drinks voucher which was given to us on check in. Cocktails were nice and the bar had a nice atmosphere.

Overall, it was a lovely staff and one of the most welcoming hotels I have been to in a long time, and I do stay at a lot. Thanks for a wonderful stay and I shall be back soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Luke H,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and thorough review of your recent stay with us. It is very useful and valuable to read such a detailed review so we can understand exactly what kind of experience you have had.

I am delighted that you had such a fantastic stay. We carefully design and review our operations to ensure you have a brilliant experience, such as the amenities in the room, our turn-down service and general ambiance of the hotel. I am therefore very pleased you experienced this first-hand and were impressed.

I am especially pleased you enjoyed using our Club Lounge. It is a very popular facility for our Club and Junior Suite rooms so I am glad you enjoyed using it.

I will personally share your experience with our team members across the hotel and will pass on your kind compliments.

We very much hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second stay at this hotel/spa and by far the best. We were upgraded to a Club room at check in, which also meant we could use the Club executive room for the duration of our stay. The staff were always very polite and welcoming, in the club executive room, reception area and the spa. Our room was delightful and we loved the extra touch of the pillow mist and chocolates with the bed turned down in the evening x
We used the gym and the spa (I couldn’t get in for any treatments as they were fully booked) and spoke with several members who were there using the facilities, they were all very friendly and informative.
We came away feeling very relaxed and chilled, thank you for the added touch of the upgrade making our weekend very memorable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Vixtrix1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am very pleased you have had such a fantastic experience with us. I am delighted you had the chance to use our facilities and were impressed. This is precisely the experience we strive to deliver to all our guests so I am pleased you experienced this first-hand.

I will personally pass on your kind compliments to our team members.

We very much hope to welcome you back again soon.