“Amazing unit in an amazing location!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brokerlad...
Kirkland, Washington
“Amazing unit in an amazing location!”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I have traveled to the area several times in the last couple of years and stay at this home because I love the location, decor and the privacy. The end unit gives me great views of nature at its finest. I love relaxing listening to music or reading my book in the enclosed patio surrounded by greenery. For fun in the sun, I can either go to one of their two nearby pools, or go to the beaches nearby. There is a shuttle that will take me to several of the hotels where I can have a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner and also enjoy the entertainment of the night. There is shopping close by as well as sights to see. Should I wish to venture out to the town of Tulum, I can find many more restaurants and beaches to spend the day and evening. The people are so friendly and very patient in helping me perfect my Spanish. I plan on going again in the near future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 May 2018
'Hello Brokerlady, we feel happy to host guests like you!
We appreciate your time to share your experience for future guests that may be interested to stay their next vacations at Akumal. Thank you for the positive comments and Tips, this unit as an excellent option for its amazing location! Is great to know that you were able to take advantage of Community and Resort facilities, please receive from Gate48 Staff warm regards, we hope to see you soon!"
Emma H
“Simply Paradise”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This condo is absolutely perfect for someone looking for a relaxing stay away from home. It offers plenty of natural light along with a screened in patio that I utilized every morning and night. This clean and quaint condo is also in a great location-being very close to Tulum and Akumal, which both offer many fun activities! I will 100% stay here again and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who loves a clean, calming, and restorative atmosphere.

2 May 2018
'Hello Emma, Thank you for your positive comments and for the recommendation! We are really glad to know that everything went great! We really hope to see you soon, warm regards from Gate48 Vacation Rentals Team"
Hannah O
“I stay here every time I visit Tulum!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

New screened in porch is amazing. Tile floors, has all the amenities, great hosts, always clean, tactful decor, comfortable. Very short walk to TWO infinity pools. We visit Tulum about every 6-12 mos and have booked this place the last 3 times.

2 May 2018
'Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for your time and for share your experience as a repetitive guest, Thank you!! We are really glad to know that everything went great during your stay and that you were able to enjoyed swimming and resting at the two infinity pools! We really hope host you in your next vacation!, Receive warm regards from Gate48 Vacation Rentals Team"
Hannah O
“Beautiful, relaxing, restorative visit!”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The condo is clean, quiet, and well-maintained. Awesome outdoor space on the patio with brand new furniture. Well-stocked kitchen. The decor made for a relaxing, zen feel. My husband and I stayed here for a five-day visit and would love to stay here again in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Aug 2017
Hello Hannah.
Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are really glad to know that everything went great during your stay and of course would love to welcome you back again!

Gate48 Vacation Rentals Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing