“Service without par”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kaylee197...
Vail, Colorado
“Service without par”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I had the privilege of working with the staff at Palmasola on a beautiful wedding weekend. The facility is stunning, comfortable, full of extra details, and leaves nothing to be desired. The food and drink are plentiful, imaginative, and delicious.

I have been lucky enough to travel extensively both throughout the United States and Internationally and have stayed at many 4 and 5 star properties. Rarely have I been so impressed with the gracious and excellent service provided by the Palmasola staff. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is attentive without being intrusive, anticipates guests needs, and provides extraordinary service. My group was far from low maintenance and without exception praised their stay at the property. Without exception they went to extraordinary lengths with transportation, excursions, small and considerate special touches. Additionally, their consistent communication with me made my life effortless.

Your age range 50-64
ajgarndt
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Palmasola is a dream come true!”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Palmasola is an absolute dream come true. My husband and I had the trip of a lifetime here. Using words like amazing, spectacular, outstanding, paramount don’t do this place justice. It is the most beautiful place with the most hospitable staff you will ever meet. The staff genuinely cared for every single guest and went above and beyond to ensure you had everything you needed and everything you didn’t know you needed. A special shout-out to chef Edher and his amazing staff for creating the most delicious and thoughtfully crafted food we have ever eaten. We felt extra special every single second we were there. This was hands down the most relaxing vacation my husband and I have ever had. I’d give this place one hundred stars if I could.

Your age range 25-34
Connector...
“Royal treatment”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Thank You Palmasola team! We had an amazing week at the villa. It was like a dream, a wonderful dream. The villa is very spacious, comfortable and beautiful, the white sandy beach is magnificent. More than anything, you provide us with a royal treatment.
Cheers!
john l.

mgillikin
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Palmasola Paradise”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Thank you Oliver and team for delivering a truly unforgettable experience. From breathtaking vistas to unsurpassed service..it was the vacation of a lifetime. Even better was sharing the experience with great new friends.
We will be back!

Hollie S
“There are no words to describe this place!”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Never in my wildest dreams did I think a trip to Mexico could be so wonderful. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to places that are great and I’d go back, but this was beyond anything I could comprehend. At one point during the trip I had to check my ID and make sure that I wasn’t royalty, because it sure felt like it. From the welcome from Oliver and Xocthitl, to the first breath taking views of the property, I knew it would be a great week. Alvaro sent me my cappuccino to the room when I decided to sleep in, and Mario knew that at dinner I liked both wines. They were always one step ahead of us, they all knew our names, and what snacks we like to have. The food was beyond amazing, hats off to the chef and the crew as I left thinking about the shrimp quesadillas! This place is so insane that the unsung heroes behind the scenes made our rooms paradise and did our laundry daily. The maintenance man saw me leaving my room on the last day and sprinted across the courtyard to get my bag. It is hard for me to explain the people that work here, I have yet to find words great enough to explain this experience. I just hope that someday I will get to be a guest at Palmasola again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing