“This place has AMAZING burgers!”

Horn Dawgs Smokin BBQ
Ranked #12 of 222 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

This place has AMAZING burgers! I would give them 20 on a 1-10 scale. Just like homemade but humungous!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed 13 September 2020

Pre-ordered for pick up for 430pm. I arrived a few mins early, and they were super friendly. We ordered the Puppy Dog (wings, ribs, 2lbs pulled pork) & 2 sides (we got fries and gravy).
There is a small eating area, now that we are in stage 3 there will more and likely still have limited seatinng. Take out is super easy,
There was a lot of food. We had 4 people and we had plenty of left overs. Wings were delicious and the meat was falling off the ribs. Pulled pork was also very good.
This is a fantastic place. If your looking for great BBQ, this would be a place to start.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

Ok I pride myself on honest reviews and I am saying this with 100 % confidence as an American foodie. This is the best BBQ and corn bread I have ever had and I have had alot. The sauce is amazing but the meat is a perfect 10. Get here and try it, you wont regret it.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 6 June 2019

My wife and I went in for our first time last week. Pickering Rib fest was on and we didn't want to eat with the masses, so we ended up here. I had read the reviews and was eager to try it.
I had the beef brisket sandwich and fries - Excellent!!!
She had the pulled pork poutine. She loved every bite! It satisfied her pregnancy cravings!
She went back today for more. She called me at work to write this review, as she loved it so much!
Horn Dawgs will be definitely on our regular go to places now!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 3 November 2018

this place has great atmophere and just a fun place to meet friends, but hang on a tick.. the food is actually great !
tried the wings and soup both were excellent.
and the pulled pork was right off the hook fantastic.
so bring lots of friends and have a great time out and enjoy food and some good suds.

Date of visit: August 2018