“Rocky harbour”
other travellers have booked this property
Here you can sit and relax, bbq, drink wine and watch the beautiful scenery all around
Livingroom Main bedroom, with queen size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Livingroom
Main bedroom, with queen size bed
Second bedroom, queen size bed
View from property
Newly Renovated kitchen
Kitchen
Second bedroom, different angle
Main bedroom, different angle
Livingroom, from a different anlge
Livingroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Rocky Harbour, Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ann G
“Rocky harbour”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at mountain view cottage and it was a clean comfortable cottage well located for activities in Gros Morne park. Liked the dinner at java jacks and anchors away show.

7 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review! It was great to have you stay with us!
Lawrence...
“Comfortable cottage with beautiful outlook”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Mountain View cottage is spacious yet cosy, comfortable with all amenities, provides laundry facilities and is only a couple of minutes drive from Rocky Harbour. Location in the trees with outlook of lake and Gros Morne mountain beats the bare landscape and winds of coastal Rocky Harbour. Correspondence with the owner was promptly and helpfully answered. We suggest to anyone planning a self-catering stay in Rocky Harbour to buy supplies at Deer Lake or elsewhere because what is available in Rocky Harbour stores is limited and disappointing in quality. Perhaps we were unlucky to be shopping on days between the delivery truck but folk we met elsewhere in NFLD held the same view.

Your age range 65+
8 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review, we loved having you stay with us!
I will add your suggestion about supplies to my information email to all my future guests. Good Point.
Thank you and have a beautiful autumn!
Janice R
“Laid back, well stocked. Our favourite of all our NL rentals.”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I were accommodated at the last minute in early June due to another cottage being problematic for us. It felt so GOOD to spread out into a clean, comfortable space with a fantastic view of Gros Morne. We had a few good evening walks in the area when we returned from our sojourns into the park. It is as shown in the pictures. WiFi was fine. The location was nicely central to what we wanted to do at either end of the park and easy to find. I would go back to this rental for a next try at the Gros Morne area. My only problem is that the mattresses were a little too hard for me, but that's a preference really. I loved the painted kitchen cabinets!

Your age range 50-64
24 Aug 2017
Hello Janice,

Thanks for your review! I am glad you liked the kitchen cabinets :)
I am sorry about the mattresses, I will see what we can do to help other guests that feel the same about the bed(s).
I am glad you got some good days to enjoy the area, one never knows what the weather will be like, sometimes you get all 4 four seasons in a day!
Enjoy the rest of the summer!
ElleyMaeJ
Edmonton, Alberta
“Enjoyed Rocky Harbour and Mountain View Cottage”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Mountain View Cottage is a great place to stay in the Gros Morne area. The kitchen was well-stocked, it was nice and clean and we enjoyed the quiet in the evenings. The road is a little noisy during the day (it's the main road to Norris Point) but it wasn't a problem. Tunde was very accommodating and friendly - a delight to communicate with. She provided a lot of interesting and helpful links for sights and activities in the area. A lovely property - so glad we found it!

2 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to have you stay with us! If you have your ways past again at some point please let us know and we would love to have you stay with us again!
Have a great rest of summer:)
429Cottag...
Ottawa, Canada
“This was the highlight of our trip!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Gros Morne was breathe taking. The mountain view cottage was beautiful. In a very central spot. Spotless! Mona was such a wonderful lady. My husband & I visited them one evening. Tom enjoyed talking to Mona's husband. Could you please thank Mona again for her baking. We would definitely recommend this location and hope to return ourselves.

20 Jul 2017
Thank you for your wonderful words. I will definitely tell Mona and Gus, they will be so happy to hear your kind comments. I agree, Mona's baked goods are out of this world! :)
We would love to have you back anytime:)
Have a great rest of summer!
Tunde
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$117
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing