“The photos don't do it justice! Go experience it...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Muddy Creek Ranch

Take yourself back in time with a stay in our antique log cabin nestled by Muddy Creek.
Sit and enjoy a bevy, listen to the creek and enjoy the view on the large outside deck while you BBQ
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Saddle up and come on a trail ride with the Chief! (additional fee)
Relax in the Muddy Creek on a hot summer day!
The Loo
Tucked in the valley by the muddy creek, you will have a private quiet stay at the cabin.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tara C
“The photos don't do it justice! Go experience it for yourself!”
Reviewed 23 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My fiance and I, along with our 2 best friends and both our dogs spent May long weekend in this secluded cabin. It was the best of both worlds for my fiance and I. I am not a big camper so enjoyed the cozy cabin, comfy beds and kitchen. My fiance loved the fact that you step out the door to your own private little creek including horseshoe pits and trails to go hiking. The "outhouse" does not feel like an outhouse at all and is a 10 second walk from the front doors of the cabin. We also enjoyed the record player and the huge stack of board games that the cabin provided! We would HIGHLY recommend spending the money to also go on the trail ride. It's not often that you can ride beautiful horses around picture perfect scenery. The family lets you do your own thing but if you need anything they were there to help however needed...including changing a flat tire! Genuinely good people who love their piece of heaven and sharing it with those that come to visit! We are already planning our next trip with our parents who are in their 60s as we think it will be the perfect fit of the outdoors and home comforts!

Travis E
“This place is incredible!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife and I REALLY enjoyed our time at Muddy Creek Ranch! The scenery is beautiful, the cabin is absolutely incredible and the family is awesome! If you can handle no showering for a few days this place is SO worth the stay.

FellowTra...
“I would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

An amazing rustic getaway, the story of how the cabin came to be be was really inspiring, you'll need to book to hear it first hand. The Handcrafted furniture was absolutely stunning and comfortable. They had activities to do but unfortunately my partner wasn't interested. When I go back I'll definitely take some of them in! Marina and her family were so hospitable and hard working. Even her kids are awesome! Lots of room to explore and a wonderful creek right at your feet. A hidden gem for sure.One cute highlight for me was I walked to the border! My dog ducked under the fence and quickly became an illegal alien lol. Well done Marina and Shauna,

DixieA23
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

You want away from everything this is the place. It is remote but beautiful and the cabin, furnishing are beautiful and all hand made. We would stay again but longer.!

sonyaclrk
High River, Canada
“Beautiful area”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cabin we booked was very well maintained, rustic had amazing handmade furniture. We could really get a feel for the family traditions that this property was built on.

Amazing wood burning stove kept us warm and cozy and the trickle of the creek that wraps around the property was soothing and meditative.

The beds are comfortable with bug fluffy blankets and the cabin was very well stocked for a comfortable stay. The outhouse is a few steps away and was only a slight inconvenience for night time bathroom breaks but it was so nicely built that it made up for that.

The road down to the cabin was muddy because of a recent snowfall so our car was not able to make the trip down but the hosts lent us the side by side to bring down our bags and food and left it at the cabin in case of an emergency

Overall, my husband and I had a very relaxing rustic weekend and would recommend this property to anyone looking for seclusion and peaceful relaxation

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing