“Awesome pizza ”

Ranked #27 of 73 Restaurants in Mira
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome staff and good local pizza , it's always nice to dine with the locals and in true Italian style

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The first visit we made was fine, nothing remarkable either way. The second we had slow and brusque service, and very routine food - perhaps just an off night, but disappointing all the same.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food worth going there and very cheap place and nice and clean will definitely go back and friendly staff well worth the money

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stumbled up on this gem while staying at a villa in Mira. We ate here twice while we were in the area for a week. They welcomed our large family (2 adults and 5 kids), brought out appetizers that we didn't even order because the kids were getting bit restless from their long days, and were so friendly!! They had at least 50 or more choices for pizza, the pizza was ALL delicious, and so were the appetizers that we did order on the second trip here. My husband had one of their seafood dishes the first night and it was delicious. The beer was yummy, the desserts were all handmade and were to die for! We loved eating here and if we lived in the area it would be a family favorite! Our children wanted to eat here every night. The price was inexpensive and the restaurant was clean and felt homey.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

In august 2013 we arrived for the first time in life in Italy. I had a bed and breakfast accommodation in Mira and in the evening we wanted to eat the first Italian pizza. I chose this place and well I did- it has a small garden. I didn't know what I want and I explained that we want a "super" italian pizza. I got a pizza and a calzzone that we will never forget. In Italy a pizza at the restaurant is very good and it costs about 7-8 euro. Even if you usually don't eat pizza in this restaurant is a young man who knows what to bring . Only the lady who came up with the bill payment was a little upset but never matter. It was a really super pizza.
After the pizza you can go and walk around. It is an interesting and quiet area.

1  Thank MDania