Lowest prices for your stay
$438
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
$806
Get rewarded with One Key
1,007 results
All reviews kids club beachfront villa dive shop fish sunset point outdoor shower beach house meal plan manta ray our honeymoon school holidays food was amazing fiji time daily activities welcome drink new zealand dinner menu
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

My husband and I spent two full weeks at this resort, from 2/17-3/1. Two weeks gives you a lot of time to discover the good and the bad. There is so much good and almost no bad. This is an amazing, upscale, stunning resort. Im going to start by talking about the weather. We were in Fiji during the height of summer and "rainy season". Well...if this was the worst of Fiji weather, I cannot imagine how amazing the high season weather is, because we had 14 days of perfect, sunny weather. I think it rained about 45 minutes on our second day, and about 20 minutes one evening. Every day was 85 degrees with a lovely breese. The Yasawa islands are known to be the driest spot in Fiji, so even taking a trip in the height of low season, you should get mostly sunny weather. We stayed in a one bedroom ocean front villa. It was fantastic! The bed was super comfy, We loved the outdoor shower, but our favorite part of the entire experience was the proximity to the beach. Right out our front door. As far as the beach itself- if your expecting the white sugar sand beaches of Anguilla or St. Barths...this is not that. The water is clear and perfect, but the beach and water have a lot of coral. But that is actually why you're spending the money to be in Fiji, instead of less expensive place. The coral reef if simply the most spectacular thing you will ever see! Snorkeling and diving in Fiji, is like swimming in a tropical fish tank! Each piece of coral was like a whole new world of underwater beauty, right outside of your door! Just bring a pair of pool shoes, and once you get into that water, you will be amazed at how stunning the ocean is! I also loved that we had our own reserved beach chairs of the highest quality and a straw tiki hut with a hammock right in front of our villa. No fighting to reserve a spot on the beach. The rooms were cleaned everyday and anything you needed was provided. Now,,,on to the food! The food at this place is 5 star! I was VERY concerned that we were going to be sick of the food after 2 weeks- there is only one dining room, and the menu is not huge. It changes every two days, but overall, it isn't a large menu. And breakfast, after two weeks, did get a bit tiresome. But lunch and dinner were ALWAYS delicious and full of variety. Every Friday night is a buffet, with a celebration by the Fijian employees who perform songs and dances. AMAZING! Not everything was 100%, but there was enough variety that if it wasn't, you could make a change, and they would literally do anything to accommodate your tastes. Both the quality of the food and the preparation were 5 star! Just so upscale and beautiful! And service at this resort is second to none. My husband and I are world traveled, but we have to say that Fijian hospitality is top notch and genuine. The people who work here have, in many case, been there for years, and are loyal to this resort. Everyone was extremely professional and wonderful, but we were particularly taken extra special care by Luisa, Teki, Jay, Api and Matt! They always went above and beyond for us! While I was there, I used the spa once. I had one of the best messages of my life. Truly excellent. The pedicure was average...Mostly because I do not think they have all of the equipment that we have in the States...but I was still happy. And finally...one last "shout out"! The string band. This is a super quiet resort. You go here to get off the grid and relax. The Wifi is terrible....like...the worst ever, so it forces you to relax. There is no entertainment on the island, except for the string band at night. These guys are just amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed them at dinner each and every night. They are so talented.
The last thing I want to say is this: This is not a cheap vacation. Even going in low season, we spent a fortune. There are so many "extras" and they add up. The transports to the island (we did the seaplane there, and the ferry back...I highly recommend the ferry as long as you can be in the Captain's lounge). The seaplane and the ferry were $600. We had to pay separately for the meal plan, which is mandatory. That was almost $3000 for two adults for two weeks and no alcohol included in that price! And luckily, we had the good sense to buy a few bottles of booze at Duty free, and bring them. Those bottles probably saved us over $1000 by keeping them in our room, and not ordering drinks at the bar that cost $32 Fijian dollars each! I would HIGHLY suggest buying your booze at the duty free in the airport and keeping it in your room. Overall, I cannot say enough about this place. It is a tiny resort that only holds about 80 families in high season...and when we were there....maybe 30! I would STRONGLY suggest going to Fiji in the off season. You save a ton , and you avoid the crowds. We had stunning weather, stunning food, excellent accommodations and superlative service. If you're going to Fiji, this is the place to stay!

Room tip: Buy a few bottles of booze at duty free to save some money!
Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank amanda1969
ParadiseCoveResort, General Manager at Paradise Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Bula Vinaka Amanda

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback, it means so much to the whole team. We are sorry you felt that our drinks are expensive at Fjd32 (Usd16) for the most expensive cocktail on our menu, there are many more affordable options available.. I am sure that you would agree that our meal plan of around Fjd200 (Usd100) for all meals per day at the level of cuisine that we deliver is not to bad a deal.

We look forward to hosting you again some day soon.

Vinaka Vakalevu

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

We went there for 5 Nights and had a absolutely great time!

The Staff are fabulous and very friendly!
We feeling like @home...
You get there and you been in the Paradis cove famelie.

Enjo and feel the spirit and mood.

A very important thing in a beautiful, cozy and awesome Resort like Paradis Cove is the Food.

So you get there and you feel like @home with a own Butler.

In the mornings is a nice buffet with some staff. Then you get a Menu to order some really great dishes!

My favorite was the egg Benedict with Spinach. Absolutely awesome!

For Lunch you order also from the Menu a Main corse a la Cart. The variety is nice and chance every two day's.

The dinner are the same with order a starter, main and dessert a la cart.
There also a chef Curry chance every day.
The Lamm curry was really good and the spices are so flavorful!

The Resort are really clean and very comfortable, there also a area for just adult's what are very quiet when there lots of family at the front Pool.

I went also for diving that was great!
The Staff Aqui and Reachel are so friendly and great person!
The diving spot are great and just a really short boot ride away...

Knox @bar mad a great job and also the (entertainer) Meli was awesome! We like him very mutch. All nigth when we seat around to drink Kawa, he tell us a lot of the Fijien live and his life. Also the rest of the staff are coming together on this time to sing songs. That are a big Family in the Paradis cove...

Of course also a really big THANK YOU to the rest of the Staff for all your help!

Hoppe to coming back in your Family

Best Greating

Annika&Mathias

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank travelandfood1291

Vinaka Vakalevu Annika&Mathias

Considering the fact that Mathias is a Swiss fine dining chef your praise about our food offering is highly regarded and will be a great compliment to our kitchen team. We welcome you to the Paradise family and hope to see you both again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Fantastic resort accommodation was great food fantastic and staff were excellent
the scuba diving was great and the setup very professional would also recommend the shark dive at Kuata
Would highly recommend this resort to all travelers

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula Karen

So happy you Steven, Jessica and Mitchell enjoyed your six day's with us. Our dive team will appreciate your kind words and we look forward to hosting you all again sometime in the future. Best regards from Debs, the team and myself.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

If you are going to Fiji, Paradise Cove is a must!
We spent a week at the resort, and loved every single second of our stay. It is good for couples and families.

The resort is on it's own private island, and it is very secluded and quiet. They have a main beach right in front, and another beach about an hour hike away. The beach is pristine Fiji beach. You can't do much better. And the snorkeling right in front is phenomenal! Some of the best snorkeling of my life was just a short distance from my door step. The corals were so healthy and the marine life was thriving.

The rooms are gorgeous, the beds are comfortable, and there is lots of space. There is air conditioning in the room, which was a life-saver for my husband during the night.
We forked up the extra money for a beach-front room. WORTH EVERY PENNY. It was just perfect going to the beach and not having to take anything with us, as beach -front rooms have their own large patio with couches, and closer to the water their own chairs and palapa. It was so convenient. It was also nice to wake up and watch the hermit crabs right outside our door, and in the evenings relax on the porch with the ocean.

The food is great (it is 5-star dining), and they have many options. The kitchen and staff are also super accommodating. They take requests and were very helpful with my vegan, gluten-free diet. We loved all meals (which are included).

The resort offers a variety of activities every day. Some are free, and some cost a little extra, though they are very affordable. Some activities include snorkel boat trips, local village visit, basket weaving, guided hikes, boat fishing, fish feeding, etc. You sign up for these at the dive shop, near the pool at least one day in advance. We never felt bored. In the evenings, the staff play their guitars and sing, and after dinner, you are invited to sit with them, hang out, and chat. It was actually a great experience and we got to know the staff and other guests in a really casual, easy-going environment.
You can also have a private picnic or dinner on a private beach, where they boat you to a private part of the island, you have your own strip of beach, and set up a whole meal for you. Then they come pick you up later. It costs extra, but was a cool experience.

Finally, the staff. I never review staff when I write a hotel review. However, the Paradise Cove staff were absolutely incredible people. They are all locals from the village or main island, and were the most kind, thoughtful, warm, and friendly staff I have ever met. Everyone you meet automatically feels like a friend. They were extremely helpful and informative, as well. The staff are just so wonderful.

We will definitely be back to Paradise Cove. It was one of the best vacations I have taken. Paradise Cove is not just a "resort", but it is a whole experience. I definitely recommend Paradise Cove for a magical time.

Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank aquacrystl
Reviewed 12 February 2020

After so much research trying to find the perfect resort, I am so glad we went with Paradise Cove.

The food is sensational. Staff were able to accommodate our groups dietary needs. Every meal from breakfast to dinner was truly epic!

We were greeted so warmly on arrival. Staff were incredibly warm & friendly, even before we arrived they helped us find alternative flights for one of our members who missed a flight.

I really liked how many free activities were on offer. Free kayaks, paddle boards, snorkels. Most places charge extra for these but at Paradise Cove these and so many more daily activities were included free of charge.

Would highly recommend the walk up to sunset point and to the other side of the island. Also kayaking to Champagne Beach.

My only suggestion would be to change the soap/shampoo from small plastic bottles to large dispenser ones that attach to the wall. I always feel guilty using single use plastic. But that’s my bad for not bringing my own!

If you bring your own water bottle they refill it for you at the bar with icey cold water. So thoughtful!

Do not hesitate - book Paradise Cove! Can’t wait to come back soon!

Date of stay: January 2020