“tasty but overpriced + attitude”
Review of Orange Leaf

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orange Leaf
Ranked #89 of 196 Restaurants in Bismarck
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I always think these kind of places are way overpriced. Seriously, you could instead get a gallon of fro-yo and add your own 10 cents worth of crumbles. But I get it that it is fun to come with a date or family. There are certainly a lot of choices. My beef is with the buy one, get one of same or lesser value free coupon. Say you are getting 4 cups which cost $6, 6, 6 and 3. If you pay for them together they will automatically give you the $3 cup for free rather than using the coupon to your best advantage. I said, ok then I will do two separate purchases so I can use the coupon for one of the $6 cups. Major eye-rolling and attitude like I am just being a trouble-maker. Also, it didn't look like anyone was cleaning the tables. Not sure whether I will be back. May I suggest, Dairy Queen or Culver's or Cold Stone? I know, they are higher fat content.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

Orange Leaf is the best cool treat spot in Bismarck. The yogurt is the tastiest in town and the shop atmosphere is great.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Each time I have visited the Orange Leaf, it has always been a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is great, the staff friendly, and you can try any of the frozen yogurt before getting it! Just ask for a sample!
I love that it's open late, the last several trips we have made was right around 10:45pm, and we did not feel rushed. It's a great place!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I love Orange Leaf yogurt and this location was no exception. The yogurt itself is delicious even though this location is a little bit out of the way. We actually tried to go to the TCBY closer to our hotel, but that store was a bit "sketchy" as my kids would say. The worker behind the counter at the TCBY seemed to be on drugs, quite the contrary to the gentlemen at Orange Leaf. These guys were clean cut and quite friendly! I'd definitely pick Orange Leaf when in Bismarck.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

It was the most recent frozen yogurt place to open here but is by far the best. The inside is exquisitely clean, fresh and inviting. Conveniently located for quick trips from almost anywhere in town.

Date of visit: January 2016