“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Great Room Great Room
Main Bath With Bathtub And Shower Combination
Master Bath With Garden Tub And Wall-in Shower
Evening Front Porch View
Wildlife
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

awesomeli...
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 8 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The house was so cute and very spacious. The kitchen was amazing! The back porch was also very beautiful

10 Jun 2018
I’m glad you you and your group enjoyed the house and you had a great stay! Come back anytime!
ravs5115
Maryville, Tennessee
“Lovely, clean, comfortable, tastefully decorated, spacious home”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The house is beautifully located in the forest around 20 minutes from the Biltmore. We enjoyed the intensely vivid colors of the Chihuly glass sculptures on display in the gardens of Biltmore. The Glass Onion in Weaverville was a delightful dining experience. The owner, Beth, was very cooperative when we needed to change the dates of our booking.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 May 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review, Rita! I’m so glad you all enjoyed the home and got to experience the beautiful Chihuly exhibit. Please come back anytime you’re in the area again!
Hannah P
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This house was perfect! It was very clean, welcoming and felt like home during our short visit. Beth was a fantastic host, we hope to be visiting again!!

1 May 2018
I'm so glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay. I enjoyed hosting you and I hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in the area.
1217joey
Lady Lake, Florida
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This place is perfect and the host is very sweet. The house is super clean. This is the first time I rented a private house for a vacation and they definitely set the standard very high.

28 Mar 2018
Thank you Nancy! I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you’ll stay with us again the next time you’re in the area.
rbj2018
Tucson, Arizona
“Beautiful home!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautiful home! Beth is amazing host and very quick to respond! The house fit 5 adults very comfortably! It was very clean and had so many thoughtful touches! We have family in the area but and I will definitely be rebooking her house when needed. The house has a helpful book of activities and restaurants that are in town! Thank you Beth for allowing my family to stay at your house the week before my wedding!

22 Mar 2018
Beka, it was a pleasure having you and your family stay at Sunset Valley before your wedding. I feel honored you picked our home for such an important event and I’m glad we were able to help make your stay special! I look forward to your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing