“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rhett27g
Savannah, Georgia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My girlfriend and I love the idea of a tiny house. This property perfectly suited our desires! We cannot wait to come back. The whole cabin was extremely clean and very well taken care of. There was ample room for both of us. The atmosphere was very unique and quiet and we had no contact with anyone, which is how we like it. For our strict budget, this was the best way we could have spent our anniversary. We cannot wait to visit again, hopefully in the fall or winter so that we can take fuller advantage of exploring the seven acre property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful bathroom
Liked least: There were a few bees buzzing around the front porch, no biggie.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Brian_P_Z...
New York City, New York
“Perfect cabin in the country”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I recently visited the Tryon area for a wedding and needed a place to sleep overnight. On a whim (and due to its high previous ratings) I decided to rent this cabin. I could not have been happier with the experience. The cabin is very clean, has great AC, wifi internet, etc. It was a pleasure to stay and if I'm ever back in the area, I would 100% stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Indy

Rugged travelers
SC
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing