“Just Beautiful”
Covered Deck
Top Deck
View from the beach
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Southboun...
“Just Beautiful”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Was so impressed and it was better and bigger than expected. Very spacious and had everything we needed. Comfortable and clean...Would definitely rent this again!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
candacekn...
“Absolutely loved this place!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The house was very clean and very roomy. Only had a couple problems when we arrived. The TVs the downstairs bedrooms did not work at all. Called and they came out same day and fixed them. The microwave went out, they came out same day and brought a new one to replace broken one. The only problem we didn't get fixed is the huge hill of sand at the end of walkway to beach. Had a lot of runaround with that one. All in all it was a great place to stay for vacation and already trying to book it for next year. Just hopefully they have the sand problem fixed by then. Didn't really like having to climb a hill of sand to get to the beach and an even bigger hill to get back to walkway from the beach.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

28 Aug 2013
Hi Greg,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a great time and enjoyed this home. We will pass along to the owner your valuable feedback about TVs and chairs, and see what we can do. Thanks again for choosing Treasure Realty. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail Island: 800-762-3961.

Ohio
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

4 Oct 2012
Dear Phil,

Thanks for your candid review and for your kind remarks about our service at Treasure Realty. We appreciate you informing us about the deficiencies you found in this home upon your arrival. I am glad we were able to address the concerns you shared with us while you were here. I wish you had also informed us about the wet chair in the family room and the smell. I’m not sure how that happened, but a small family of four stayed there the week prior to your stay, so I can’t imagine them hosting a frat party. In any case, had you made us aware of them, we would have been glad to address those items for you while you were here. Our records indicate that we were able to get a TV working for you and that the exterminator did go out twice to spray for bugs. I do apologize for these inconveniences. Thanks for your patience and your patronage.

Subsequent to your stay, the carpets were cleaned. In addition several items have been replaced or repaired, so the owners are making improvements to the home. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

26 Sep 2012
Dear M.,

Thanks so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you all had a nice time in this charming home. Thanks for your feedback about the potential updates; we will pass those on to the owner, who is already making some improvements to the home. Had you informed us of your need for more kitchen utensils, etc., we would have gladly taken care of that for you during your stay. Thanks for your contribution of measuring utensils though. :-) We appreciate your suggestions and your patronage. Let us know whenever you are ready to book your next stay: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail!
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing