“Decent coffee shop”

The Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Surf City
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream is open 7 days a week. We have a relaxing setting with FREE WIFI! We offer a variety of menu items. Fresh Brewed Coffee, Latte's, Iced Latte's, Iced Coffee, Smoothie's, Frappe's, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes, Bagels, Muffins, Hand Dipped Ice Cream, FRESH HOT DONUTS and much much more!!! Please stop in and visit us.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Good place to stop for coffee, iced coffee, smoothies, ice cream, or donuts. The staff is friendly and helpful if you can't make up your mind.

Tracey H, Owner at The Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it! Come back and see us

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My now Husband an I stumbled across this coffee spot the first Birthday (mine) we spent together. My Father was stationed on Camp Lejuene and growing up, the Island was my Haven. My Husband was the first man I’d ever spent time with, other than my Father, on the Island. It was my 22nd Birthday and he was stationed in Cherry Point and I loved 5 hours away, but we decided to spend a weekend on the Island celebrating. We stumbled across the Daily Grind out of pure luck, and have been loyal ever since. The morning before our wedding ceremony we brought my Parents here for some Donuts, Apple Fritters, and coffee. We had just watched the sunrise and it was my last few hours of being a Clemens, and I knew I wanted to share this special spot with my Parents. Every time we visit, The Daily Grind is a MUST every morning. Staff is friendly, coffee is flavorful and hot, and the donuts are the best we’ve ever tasted. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I love going to The Daily Grind....the donuts and coffee here are so good and the staff are always nice..

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I had a custom request, and the counter person did a great job. Ice cream!! Very kind service and generous portions. The cakes in the display case look extremely good! Coconut, Carrot and Chocolate the day we were there.
I have been here before, and completely enjoyed it each time.
Smoothies, coffee, tea, snacks and ice cream

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My husband and I popped in here off season and were so happy we did! The staff was very friendly and made sure to give my husband the exact coffee drink he wanted. Our coffees were great and made even better by the super delish cranberry scones they served. We'll be back!