“tired of there customer service”

JT'S Brick Oven PIzza
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We have been regular customers of JT's for 5 years and will say it is inconsistent at times, but overall a great pizza. Sadly are no longer considering it as an option. For the second time in less than a month we have tried to call in pick up orders before 8:00 pm. My order today, 5-13-18, was called in at 7:53pm. I was told (after I ordered) that they would be closing in 5 minutes and if I couldn't get there by then they would not make the order. My first thought was to suggest to the girl answering what she could do with herself and hang up... Immaturely I did that and regret my behavior. What I should have said was you can't even complete my order in 5 minutes (1 large 3 topping). Furthermore, when I said I'd like to make a pick up order; disclose your business policy of if you cannot be here by 8:00 then we cannot help you. My wife went through a similar situation a few weeks back. We will now only consider Michelangelo's in Surf City or Homeport in Hampstead. Both have great pizza.

2  Thank wpegram36

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding Italian meals pizza any size never a disappointment employees very friendly and helpful all variety of Italian food never a disappointment

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza . The Italian sausage on the pizza was delicious . We had onions on the pizza which were sweet and tasty.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Had we not ended up becoming very ill after eating there, we might have scored it at a "2". The cashier was at least friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I always have a hard time finding good pizza on vacation, but this place has good pizza. We got a pepperoni pizza and it was delicious. My husband also got a steak and cheese sub and said it was good but the bread was a little hard. We will definitely order pizza from here again.