“Pretty Good”

Santinos Pizza and More
Ranked #17 of 68 Restaurants in Surf City
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Was worried as I read reviews that service was so slow. I called in my pizza to eat there and showed up 15 minutes early. Pizza came out in 10 minutes, was hot and pretty good. Waitress was very pleasant as well.

Good place for family with kids.

1  Thank jdobs

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We got takeout twice over our 2 weeks at the beach and was not disappointed. The kids loved the pizza and my wife and I really enjoyed the strombolis. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had a couple of pizzas (eat in and take out) during our stay in Surf City. Excellent crust and toppings were all good. It seemed like it was northeastern authentic pizza to me. Salad inside was excellent. Screaming kids inside but it IS a pizza joint. Highly recommended food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Why does it take nearly two hours to make a pizza? Does their oven cook only one at a time? At the peak tourist rush, it should take 50 min. The pizzas are smaller than average NY size and for the price, frankly, you're better off ordering from JTs, whose pizza is better anyway. I wanted to like this place, but it seems disappointment is everywhere.

2  Thank kinsenc
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I was glad to find an Italian restaurant run by a New Yorker on the south side of the island from the bridge. The salads and pizzas are tasty, and the service is great. The topping choices are numerous, and the dining experience is upbeat in a very clean atmosphere.