“Great House!”
Kichenette: no stove/oven.
Full Bath
Washer/Dryer Unit
Half Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ace2649
San Francisco, California
“Great House!”
Reviewed 27 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This house is absolutely wonderful. The house and grounds are beautiful, you can tell they put a lot of care into it. The home is equiped with everything that one would need while traveling from shampoo, to coffee, DVDs, games, books, and everyone's favorite wine. We were really very impressed by how close the house is to the main/downtown area of Southern Pines. Everything is within walking distance. I also loved the shower, there is a window that over looks the backyard area and it's really very soothing.

Our friends that live in town were very impressed as well and we will all be recommending the house to all of our friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Molly B
Algonquin, IL
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

I spent a week at the AOS Hospitality house and it was the best stay I have ever had. I've stayed at 5 star hotels throughout the country and none of them were as cozy, clean and more like home that this cottage. The bed was very comfortable, we could cook our own food, do our own laundry. We would enjoy a cup of coffee in the rocking chairs out front on the screened in porch in the morning. We did a photo shoot out back in the wooded and private backyard. We walked into downtown several times for exercises and shopping! They had everything in the cottage that you needed from coffee, filtered water, a computer and printer in the office, games and card games, DVD's, ipod alarm clocks next to both beds. They have thought of it all. Although I would love to keep this place my own little secret I have to highly recommend staying here and have to give credit where credit it due.

Travelling group: Family
NC
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Our_Vacat...
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Fun Girl's Night”
Reviewed 2 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

This house was amazing, I felt like we were at home from the moment we walked into the front door. When we arrived there was a gourment fruit and cheese platter already to go in the fridge, it was the perfect warm welcome for me and my girlfriends. We cozied up to the dinning room table and had cheese and wine and felt just like we were at one of our own houses.

This evening was a child free getaway for six mothers and it was exactly what the doctor ordered. We walked to dinner around the corner at a wonderful italian restaraunt called Coach Light. After dinner we walked into downtown Southern Pines and went to several venues for live music and drinks. At the end of our evening we were able to walk back to the house. The house could not have been more centrally located in downtown, so easy to find and get around.

The interior was so charming, the two bedrooms are upstairs and share a bath. Very warm and cozy, we put two girls in each bed upstairs. Downstairs the sleeper sofa worked great and it felt very private because the other bedrooms were upstairs. Also a nice big powder room in the kitchen with a washer and dryer. I will definetly be using this house again, in addition to girls' nights, because I live locally here in Southern Pines, it will be perfect to put my extended family in when they come to visit.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
psmartin
Sun Valley, Idaho
“Imagine living in the perfect house in Southern Pines”
Reviewed 5 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Walk into a perfectly renovated and decorated Southern style house in the heart of Southern Pines which even includes a large screened in porch and yard. Though it is in the heart of the town, it is also completely private, surrounded by trees. It was an opportunity to imagine what it could be like to live int his charming town. I wanted to MOVE to Southern Pines.
I would recommend this to anyone who would prefer to experience a beautiful home instead of a hotel.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;