Review of St. Regis 2310

Sunset
Indoor Pool
Indoor Pool
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

sandyW056
Raleigh, North Carolina
“3 days only, thank goodness”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo facility was beautiful, great pool, excellent restaurant with views of the ocean, ice cream shop on site. The actual unit was outdated, neglected and dirty. We called the cleaning company and a very pleasant lady came with a spray bottle and squiggie mop. The comforters on the beds were dirty. The reality company brought a new one for the master bedroom but we washed the twin bed ones, that were not only dirty but worn. The living room furniture was so dirty we actually covered with sheets. My 2 sisters and I rented this unit for 3 days to attend my granddaughter wedding. I did voice my disappointment to the reality in person, got a I am sorry and in writing with no responses.

Travellers are raving about these Sneads Ferry hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing