“Visiting family”
Review of Koko Java

Koko Java
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best coffee I have had ever. We have been stationed many places in the world, there just has never been anywhere with coffee this comforting. Salisbury blend is my favorite.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best customer service and friendliest staff ever, even during the morning rush!! Great coffee drink menu with simple yet tasty pastry items as well (Blueberry Muffin is my go to treat). Location is a local favorite and highly recommended and supported!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Just a local owned coffee house. They have snacks and other drinks like smoothies besides good coffee.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Good ambience and friendly. Great place to relax, sip cappuccino and chat. I will come back.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I get my fresh coffee beans here just about every week even if it means a special trip. Why you might ask. It's simple, there is no better place. The beans are fresh roasted, you get a full pound for what you pay for 12 oz of decent beans at the grocery store, the staff is always wonderful and I come out smelling like wonderful coffee.