Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Review Highlights
Absolutely Loved It

Such an awesome experience, one of my favourite activities I did on the east coast! The staff keep... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
BenjimitzuW
via mobile
Absolute Must Do In Agnes Water/ 1770

For our first time riding a bike, my girlfriend and I loved it! Such an amazing experience and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$55.96
from US$29.07
from US$98.12
More Info
All reviews wedges the east coast great fun practice track great tour leather jacket spend an afternoon their facebook page actual tour fun afternoon straight road marina cafe a lot of fun unique experience my girlfriend bad reviews watching the sunset
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Myself and 4 girlfriends went on the scooteroo tour last week and was by far the best attraction we've been too on our east coast tour!
2 of the girls only had provisional licenses and were worried they couldn't join in but it was absolutely fine!
From getting stick on tattoos which was hilarious to our leather jackets we really felt the part. The staff were so friendly, i couldn't manage the bike myself so i got to be a "koala" on the back of a staff member and they made sure i didn't feel left out. The scenery was absolutely beautiful, wild kangeroos and the sunset was beautiful! Thank you Scooteroo for such a memorable day!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I had a great evening buzzing around on the scooters. It's a big group so you can't go super fast but it's still really good fun - we saw a few wild roos on the way too. :-)

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 26 November 2014

Scooter Roo takes you on a tour around the back roads of Agnes Waters on 50cc bikes resembling Harley Davidson's. It is based out of 1770 Southern Cross Backpackers, so the vast majority of people doing the tour will be backpackers. Not a bad thing; it's pretty fun watching everyone go nuts every time a kangaroo hops!

Before heading out you are given some time to familiarise yourself with the bike. I'm an uncoordinated fellow so initially had trouble, however the staff gave me some advice about where to put my weight which completely solved my issue.

You ride for a few hours so the tour is good value. There is an option to stop for potato wedges (5 bucks at time of writing) which is convenient for those staying at the hostel, plus who doesn't like wedges?

The only issue I'd raise is with the specifics in the marketing; you will watch the sun set, as opposed to watching a sunset. The sun will not have gone under the horizon before you head back to base. The posters also mentioned watching it set over water; this is technically true but it is worth noting there is still land on the other side. May as well be watching it set over a lake or river.

Overall it was a fun afternoon, do recommend.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this day out, totally worth the $75 it cost us. My boyfriend had his own bike which was his first time riding a bike and really enjoyed the whole day. I weren't so confident on the bike so ended up on the back of one of the instructors bikes but he made it fun and enjoyable for me so didn't feel like I missed out with not having my own bike! I love how they give you leather jackets and tats to complete the look and don't try and get any more money out of you as all the photos they take on the day are available on Facebook the following day. Definitely one of the best tours to arrange whilst your in Agnes water.

2  Thank 466hayleyj
Reviewed 27 October 2014 via mobile

Fantastic tour so worth the money. These guys have the patients of saints!!!! What an adrenaline rush totally recommend it

1  Thank Clairenolan23