“Best pizza I've had in ages! ”
Review of Pizza Holic

Pizza Holic
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Eden
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Hands down the best pizzas I've had in ages. We ordered an Eden supreme and a Hawaiian and both pizzas had super generous toppings and were delicious. While we ordered the staff guided us to a meal deal that was no more expensive than our choices but gave us a lot more food. I can't recommend Pizza Holic enough to people in the area, or travellers looking for a solid meal.

Date of visit: June 2021
Julie C, Owner at Pizza Holic, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Thank you so much, the team work hard to give the customer the best value. I will pass on your feedback.

Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Ordered a supreme and got home to find I’d been given a seafood pizza. And it was not good, just a pile of stodge on a soggy base.

Julie C, Owner at Pizza Holic, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Sorry it wasn’t up to your expectations but just a small note our supreme has seafood on it. It contain Ham, mushroom, capsicum, prawn, clam, crabmeat, anchovies, olives and pineapple. No wonder you weren’t happy. As for the base I highly doubt that. However if ever you are unhappy with the quality of the product, return it to the store for a refund or exchange. We would be keen to correct our error.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

We ordered a large garlic pizza and a large meat lovers. The pizzas were ready when we were told they would be, heaps of topping and hot. These were the best pizzas we have had for a long time! Great price, great food

Julie C, Owner at Pizza Holic, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass on your review to the team. They work hard to deliver a good pizza

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Was visiting from Adelaide and Pizza Holic was recommended by the very nice lady across the road at the BWS.
Glad I asked and glad I went there. The Pizza was awesome, one of the best I have had in some time. The price bracket may not be to everyone's taste but well worth it.

Julie C, Owner at Pizza Holic, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thank you and I must thank the team at BWS for recommending us to you.

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

What happens when Pizza Holic is the only takeaway open in Eden on Easter Sunday!!?? You wait 2 hours for a pizza! Despite this, it was obvious they were working as hard as possible to make the pizzas. When it came it was Very good pizza. Plenty of toppings and generous in size. Super hot too. I’d definitely recommend you try them... just order early if it’s holiday season!

Julie C, Owner at Pizza Holic, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thanks for the honest feedback. We have been slammed every night and my team are amazing.
Sadly Covid and bush fires have had an impact on our neighbouring businesses. Finding staff is difficult in Eden. They are all slowly getting back on their feet. Thank you for spending your weekend in Eden. It’s a beautiful place.