All reviews the concierge lounge raleigh marriott crabtree valley directly across the street huge mall the cheesecake factory main lobby king room hotel restaurant business meeting indoor pool front desk staff great customer service very nice hotel up to date enjoyed my stay fitness center
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I have been a Starwood member for years and when they merged with Marriott I started to stay at Marriott brand properties around the country. Up until now, I was disappointed with many of their properties and customer service in general. This hotel changed my feelings. It was one of the best mid priced hotels I have stayed in period. The rooms are modern, everything is clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. There is a restaurant as well as a bar and both had good food (breakfast) and excellent service. It is also a great location across the street from the mall and only two blocks from the interstate. Very satisfied.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I travel for business very frequently to this Marriott, and they always make me feel welcome/at home. The staff are Wonderful and make every effort to make you have a nice, comfortable stay, starting with James at the front desk-always happy, always helpful, even when I ask too much. Tegest, Ann and Troy always start my day well with breakfast and great conversation, and they accommodate my special dietary requests without a thought. Tegest is a truly caring person and makes me feel at home. Troy even stocked Chobani for me and now does it as a regular item in the concierge lounge. Tim also is warm and welcoming with both healthy and sinful treats at the end of the day along with some comedy to lighten the burden of the day and missing being home. I look forward to being there again in a couple of weeks-my home away from home.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Angela G, thank you for always making us your hotel of choice and for the review. We are thrilled with your comments about the great service you received from our staff, and how they continue to exceed your expectations each and every stay. Thank you for your kind compliments about James, Tegest, Ann and Troy. We have passed on your compliments to them. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your return. Safe travels.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This Marriott property was recently renovated. The rooms have great new beds , furniture and bathroom. I just got back from the concierge suite and Tim’s hospitality was above and beyond. It’s people like time that make time on the road less grueling...I am so grateful I am staying here.

2  Thank scottyh77
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Took my sister to Braise for her birthday lunch. Wilson provided excellent service. Chef Albert made delicious food and plated it beautifully. He made her a special dessert for her birthday. It was great. Thanks for helping me make it a special day for her!

Stayed: November 2017
TeamConcord, Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Brittany P, thank you for choosing us for your sister's birthday celebrations. We are so happy you both had such a pleasant dining experience and your compliments have been shared with the restaurant team. Thank you again and we hope to have you back again soon for another flawless dining experience!

Best,

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My company stays here for business. I️ stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms. Lovely room. But right outside my window is the hotel dumpster. Certain times in the evening employees were making all types of noise out there. Lastly they sell bottled water for $7.00!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Ben N, we are happy you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and overall stay. We do however apologize you were not happy with the view and noise from your guest room. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you have the best experience possible and they will work hard to find you a more suitable room location the next time you are here on business. Thanks again for being our guest and safe travels.

Best,