All reviews room was clean easy access the breakfast area waffles would stay here again very nice hotel staff was friendly convenient location trader midtown duke interstate accommodations nc
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I was working in Raleigh and needed a decent priced hotel to stay, this hotel was clean, friendly and for the price an amazing stay. My room was big and clean, my fridge worked, the coffee was stocked and the bathroom was big and clean. I had a king room with a desk and couch. Overall my stay was nice and would come back. Across the street is Trader Joe's and a couple restaurants, it is easy to get to from the highway and close to many restaurants and places to go.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIRMGM, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Jenn D,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh-Midtown. I am so happy you had a great stay with us! We cant wait to have you as our guest again!!

See you soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This is an old Hotel that needs upgrading. Staff unwilling to work with traveler. Location is good but the hotel smells and the rooms are smelly too. The Courtyard next door is much better and the staff at the Courtyard is excellent. Trust me I've travel for 34 years.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIRMGM, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Michael,

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. Unfortunately, not all of our rooms come with a refrigerator. The spare refrigerators on hand are sparingly and the rooms that do come with a refrigerator are considered premium rooms, which are $10 more. We do have a room remodel coming up later this year, which will add refrigerators in ALL guest rooms. I hope that you will accept our apology and give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!

Valeria Jovel
Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown
valeria.jovel@hilton.com
919-828-1813

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Good location, very clean, nice room, helpful staff, great breakfast. Within walking distance of a few shops/restaurants. I was able to check in and choose my room the day before arriving, which was a nice bonus.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Bskelley15,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh-Midtown. We loved having you as our guest. Please come visit us again when you are in the Raleigh area!

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

The staff is one of the best I've ever experienced at a Hampton Inn and I've stayed at many over the years. They're polite and go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. The only draw back is that thought the hotel is very clean (yay!) it's pretty obvious no money is going back into the place for upkeep. My husband and I stayed in 2 different rooms and they both had beat up furniture and dodgy electrical outlets. That being said the beds are always super comfy which is why we choose Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIRMGM, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Dear Feyaine,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh-Midtown. I excited that you had a great experience with us. Here is a little surprise, we are expecting a room renovation very soon!

We hope to see you again soon!

Stay awesome,

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Everyone I encountered from check in to check out were extremely helpful. Even went out their way to help. The breakfast area was clean and well maintained. The room we had was one of the cleanest rooms ever for a hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sheila D,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Raleigh-Midtown!! Here at Hampton we are the Beacon of Hospitality. I am delighted that we were able to provide that top notch service you would expect.

Please come back to visit us soon.

Make today great!