All reviews residence inn brier creek direct tv bistro bar front desk laundry facility recently stayed here public areas room layout amazing customer service electrical outlets nice amenities excellent place to stay walk in shower clean rooms bed was very comfortable next morning
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this room becYse I am an RCI member and there was a discount for this hotel. I'm very glad that I did choose this over another option. The customer service at the front was great and helpful. The room is modern, clean and has the amenities that I would need for a business trip. I am currently sitting at the bistro having dinner and a drink. The staff are kind and pleasant. The food was just ok, but that's what I expected in a small hotel bistro. The drink was good and the service made it a worth while choice in lue of trying to drive to another restaurant. There is another hotel joined with this one, but I do t know where they are connected. Perhaps they share the same pool or gym area. I think this is a great hotel if you are traveling on business and need easy access to airport/shuttle and want to stay in a place so that you wont need to leave the hotel to get dinner and various snacks. Mostly I am happy about the service, the price, and location.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

All I can say is AMAZING! My husband and stepson were evacuated due to hurricane Florence and I had the credit card 1100 miles away in Canada. They were more then friendly over the phone, GM used his personal email to get me required forms to get my husband and son a room and then the GM took the time to personally call me to ensure everything was in order for my husband's arrival. They were more then kind and accommodating to my husband and son and I will be forever grateful for the care and time they took for us during such a stressful time. Thank you!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I have been here since Wednesday and I must say that the staff is truly amazing. The hotel is exceptionally clean and well kept. I only wish they had free breakfast but no harm no foul. I have no complaints about my stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bryan S, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Yvette L, thank you so much for your review. We were glad we could provide a safe place for you to stay while having to deal with the Hurricane. We look forward to welcoming you back next time in town.

All the best,

Bryan

Reviewed 21 August 2018

One night stay for business. Room was clean and had great temperature control. Nice lobby area for relaxing or grabbing a bite from the Bistro. The staff was friendly and helpful. Good location for access to highway

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Glemmy, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Look forward to seeing you soon!

All the best,

Bryan

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very nice people and the room was great. 11 foot ceilings mad it seem even bigger. big shower and very clean. There is a microwave and fridge in the room but it's hidden. I looked all over and finally realized that there is a funky shaped cabinet over A/C...(Yeah I can be a little slow sometimes. There is a bar and food available.

Date of stay: August 2018