All reviews great location night life bars and restaurants entertainment district railroad tracks within walking distance street noise parking deck per day wedding weekend complimentary breakfast the hotel staff hotel is located indoor pool i highly recommend this hotel would stay here again front desk staff
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Sunday night stay for a family of four. We had a room that faced Glenwood Ave. I should have know something was up after we walked into the room and two pairs of ear plugs were on the desk. The bar scene below was dance music that continued throughout the night. If you have kids or don't sleep well with earplugs AVOID THIS HOTEL they or you will not sleep through the bass thumping music and/or loud street below. I have stayed in downtown hotels many time before, street traffic is so much different than loud music and screaming drunks.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our customer service survey! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for writing a review of our hotel! Here at the Hampton Inn and Suites, our staff is always willing to go above and beyond for our guests while delivering world class service and it would not be possible without the feedback from guests like you. We are always trying to find ways to achieve the highest quality of service, so I would be interested to learn more about what brought you to Raleigh this time? Was there something specific that you loved about the hotel and are there things that we could improve on? Any additional information would be appreciated greatly. We are dedicated to being the best hotel in Raleigh!

I would like to apologize about the level of noise outside of the hotel. We are located right in the middle of the hospitality district so there is always something exciting happening outside. We are currently looking into various solutions to prevent these issues. Is there anything I can do for you? Maybe give you some Hilton Honors Points for all the issues you encountered? Again, I apologize about the level of noise.

Thank you again for the review of our property! Please do not hesitate to let me know when you are coming back to Raleigh; we would love to have you back to the hotel! Thank you for making us your Raleigh home!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We were able to visit our son at NCSU and the location was perfect. He was only a few miles away and we could walk to almost everything. The only pitfall was paying to park. Even though the parking garage was just across the street, it wasn't convenient to have our children park.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I have stayed at his hotel before but this trip was a major let down. The gentleman who checked me in must have been having a bad day. He wasn't helpful and debated when i asked a question.The assigned room was on the street. it was loud with music and partying until the early hours of the morning.The faucet was broken in the bathroom and my friend down the hall had stink bugs. Not what you expect from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

I would like to apologize about the Front Desk Agent that you encountered at check in. As this is not normal behavior for him, I will certainly talk to that employee about this. Is there anything I can do for you? Maybe some Hilton Honors points for any issues?

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown has been my choice every time I have the opportunity to visit Raleigh. Clean, well kept, friendly staff and a great location. Walking distance to a wide variety of activities, restaurants and night spots.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2018

This was for a family wedding and was an outstanding venue for this. Family was able to gather together on the last morning in the breakfast area to comment on events and say good bye. Overall an excellent location for this event.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family