All reviews premium room front desk room was clean can't beat the price flat screen tv close to downtown off the highway walnut creek work space continental breakfast coffee pot oatmeal enjoyed my stay fridge and microwave great customer service great room great place to stay
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Location is a bit tricky to get in and out of but not too bad. I always look forward to staying here when visiting Raleigh.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

This location was great for the business I had to take care of. They are really close to downtown if you need to get to the courthouse quickly. Charlene gave me great directions and gave me a really fast check out. The room was really clean.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Great Stay! Team member Panther Pharr should be commended for excellent customer service. During my stay I left a wallet on the chair in the lobby of this hotel and Panther went above and beyond in contacting me via my cell to let me know she had my wallet and the contents were safe with her at the hotel. Hotel is also very nice. Lovely place to stay with family and friends. I don't normally stay at Red Roof in but I can guarantee I will be staying at this hotel again when I visit NC.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay. Robin ,Charlene, and her staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was a nice size and very clean. I will tell my friends and family.We will return in a couple of weeks.

Room tip: Clean room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I recently stayed at this location and I had a wonderful experience. I've only stayed at one other Red Roof Inn location and it wasn't the best experience so I thought I would give this one a try. Glad I did. I booked a premium deluxe double. It was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. I ended up booking another night to enjoy downtown Raleigh. I extended my night with the GM Robin and she was very nice. She greeted me with a smile and made sure I was enjoying my stay. I will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends