All reviews bedroom suite crabtree mall free breakfast waffles living area family reunion one night stay the hotel is clean highway fireplace kitchenette bathtub pet
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We checked into this hotel on a Friday night. We booked a 1 and 2 bedroom suites that were connected.The clerk was helpful and friendly. Everything went well the first night. Breakfast was good with a nice selection but the food area was too narrow and extremely hot. The 2nd night the toilet wouldn't flush and the hot water boiler broke down overnight resulting into cold showers. Upon checkout we informed the clerk and she credited us one night for both of our rooms. I'm rating it 3 stars because the staff were excellent and the rooms were clean.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Phyllis S
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Phyllis S,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree during your Family Reunion. We apologize for the issues you experience during your second night with us. One of the parts from the boiler was broken so we ordered that part and it was fixed the following day. We have also fixed the toilet issue as well. We hope that you stay with us again whenever your travels brings you back to Raleigh, NC.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My wife and I booked a three week stay here but we checked out after 5 nights. Our first impression was good, had a nice check in. Rooms are recently renovated and clean, WiFi was fine. I don’t know if the entire renovation is complete or not but the stairwells are pretty dated and dark, the laundry needs help and the computer in the lobby was down for several days.

A boys baseball team began checking in a couple of days later and completely overtook the hotel. Our room was on the pool side, third floor and the noise from the screaming was intolerable. The kids were camped out in the hallways, the parents took over the outdoor space. Breakfast was late in the morning but getting ice for the team coolers took priority over completing the setup. We were here on business and the situation made us so uncomfortable that we chose to move hotels. The hotel is ill equipped to handle such a large group.

This brand used to cater to long term travelers but not anymore. Didn’t feel like the front desk cared they were losing our business too much, were told they’d talk to the coach. We relocated to a Homewood Suites, things are good!

Room tip: Pool side is VERY loud
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Cpccarly,

Thank you for choosing to sty with us at the Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley. I know sometimes it can be very stressful for other guests as they are either here for business or just simply staying on vacation and don't expect a large sports group to stay during their stay. That weekend had a large baseball tournament with multiple hotels selling out in the Raleigh area and each hotel took on 1-2 groups at the hotels. We hope that you stay with us again whenever you are back in the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Great location, and very accommodating staff. Brian and Ms. Haze were more than helpful during my visit. The is one hotel that give you the family feeling, as they have MANY repeat family customers. it was a pleasure to have such a high concern for customer service. It is also located right next to the mall for all your shopping needs. The rooms are well cleaned, and quite large. Next visit, I will stay at this location!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Karen and Bill I,

It was my pleasure in meeting you and helping you with your needs during your stay with us. Our number one priority is always making sure that our guests feels welcomed and comfortable during their stays. I will also pass along your kind words to Heather and the team members. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

good location and nice 2 bedroom units - good size living area as well as nice size kitchen. Has good complimentary breakfast, but McDonalds is only 30 steps away as well. free parking and easy access to freeways

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Hobbygirl
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Hobbygirl,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn Crabtree. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us were comfortable and you were able to stay in one of our beautiful 2 bedroom suites. We have upgraded our complimentary breakfast about a few years now with more healthier options.

We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever you are back in the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I was stuck on the highway literally not moving for over two hours. Obviously this meant I was out later than I planned to be. Stopping at this hotel was great. I don't know if it would have been as great if I hadn't been so tired, but it was great to have quick service and a soft bed.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Adam T,

I am sorry to hear that you were stuck in traffic for over two hours. I know how frustrated that can be especially when you are not moving at all in traffic. But I am happy to hear that you were able to stop at the Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley to get some relaxation after a long drive. We hope that you stay with us again whenever your travels brings you back to Raleigh, NC.