All reviews two sinks front desk breakfast buffet raleigh north would stay again nice room lobby area close to downtown nice stay natalie inns microwave clerk highway
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Courtney was a great hostess at this establishment! Very courteous and funny. Breakfast was good and your service was excellent! Thank you! Apparently a review less than 200 words is unacceptable,lol. But that's ok Thanks Courtney.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. Courtney is indded an asset, who has a wonderful personality. I will be sure to let her know.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I stay here on business many times a year, the ladies that keep your room clean, do a wonderful job with the entire building. One young lady in particular is Katy, I always like to stay on the floor she takes care of. She reminds me of my daughters, so very polite and truly enjoys her job.
Please do as I do, ask to stay on Katy’s floor, you will see what I mean about this special young lady.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Wonderful to hear that about Katy. She truly is a lovely girl and very personable. We are very happy to have her on our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you very much for your lovely sentiments

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Not top of the line IHG, but efficient. Rooms are comfortable though the furnishings are a bit dated. Breakfast buffet is surprisingly good. Rates are good if you qualify for state government rate. Pool area is small.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback we truly appreciate it. While our facility is on the older side, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the other aspects made you feel comfortable and welcome

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stopped here overnght in between Washington and Charleston. Check in very friendly and efficient. Enjoyed the complimentary 24 hour coffee station. Room was very large, modern and well equipped. The pool area was very smart and inviting with an excellent area to relax and enjoy the sun. Special mention to Roxanne in the bar/restaurant who looked after us extremely well as we decided to dine in. Food was good as was breakfast the following morning. Guest laundry was unexpected bonus and we used it to our benefit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Wonderful to hear. I am delighted to hear that my team, especially Roxanne took such great care of you while you were with us. I' m also glad to hear that our pool area provided you with a relaxing, tranquil environment to unwind. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Fairly nice hotel. Quiet and clean. Nice pool and hot tub. I do not normally stay at Holiday Inns (usually Hampton’s) and now I know why...breakfast is an extra fee. Now I don’t mind paying if I want to eat but paying for a small glass of juice? I don’t know what breakfast would have cost as I did not want breakfast but still find it a bit odd.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. While our breakfast is relatively inexpensive, having to pay full price for a glass of juice is a bit much. I had hoped that someone could have expedited that for you. Perhaps next time, we can get that done for you