1,319 results
All reviews front desk indoor pool shuttle service hot tub yogurt hockey game breakfast bar stayed one night staff was friendly room was clean and comfortable free breakfast enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again very nice hotel parking lot business trip sheetz
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Stayed at this hotel because we were in the area for a funeral. I rented 2 rooms for myself and my mom and 2 brothers each rented a room. We choose this hotel from the many in the area because it had a pool. We were planning on sitting together as family and spending some time talking. The pool and the pool area was unusable because the room temperature was unbearably hot. We were told it would be fixed the next day. My mom and I tried to go for a swim and we had to leave the pool because it was so hot we couldn't breathe. The problem with the air temperature was never resolved. We were sadly disappointed. The manager said if I sent her an email my bill would be adjusted. It hasn't happened yet.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Darie F, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Please contact the hotel directly so that we may assist you further.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 May 2017

No early check in, great location for PNC arena only an 8 dollar Uber ride away. McDonald's and sheetz within walking distance and right off the highway. Pool was down for maintenance the whole visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stayed here specifically for an event and was disappointed.. let them know and asked for a manager to conyptact me. They did not.

1  Thank R3666INstephaniep
Darie F, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017