All reviews king whirlpool suite pnc arena gas station waffles easy access we've stayed definitely stay here again north carolina great place to stay parking lot fitness center home away from home breakfast bar convenient location free breakfast bed was very comfortable great room
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Had to attend a training session and this was the hotel they had us to book rooms in. I did not know until I got there they were doing construction but fortunately I was gone all day. When I checked in there was a sign stating that the water was going to be cut off from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. I asked about this and the friendly front desk clerk said it hadn't happened yet and probably wouldn't today. How can you have guests staying here and no water? Otherwise the rooms was okay. Breakfast was good and I liked their variety. It was loud during the day and alot of construction men wondering around in the halls. Have new technology to get in and they don't explain how it works. I had to ask how to get in the doors. I've always had the key cards you slide in the slots - this one doesn't. Small parking lot for large vehicles.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I really went into this just expecting it to be kind of run down since it was an older Hampton. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my room. It’s probably one of the cleanest Hampton inns I’ve stayed in. I know they’re in the process of remodeling but we were lucky to get a room with a hot tub and it was perfect. The staff was super nice and the hotel was quiet (on NYE of all days). Thanks for a nice stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2017

My boyfriend and I was celebrating our anniversary and this was the perfect suite! Full fridge, 2 eye stove top, island counter top with 2 bar stools , spacious living area, it's honestly like a one bedroom apartment. The bathroom has a spacious whirlpool tub (and I'm not a small girl lol) , standing shower and extended sink top . I absolutely love this room . Great for a couple's staycation that's like a home away from home. Thank you to Lauren, Mya, and Sam for being so nice and accommodating. I highly recommend and I definitely will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I had family stay at this property and they loved it here. They said that Kelley and Mia were outstanding and that they look forward to staying at this property again in the near future! Thank you to everyone that made this stay wonderful for family and friends!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Awesome stay at this Hampton Inn. Thumbs up! I live in hotels. For this being a short stay one night it was sure memorable in a posite way. We traveled with two dachshunds one a service dog the other my 4 legged grandchild. We stayed on the first floor which was very convenient for us to take the puppies out!

• Trip type: Travelled with family