All reviews king whirlpool suite pnc arena gas station waffles easy access we've stayed definitely stay here again north carolina great place to stay parking lot fitness center home away from home breakfast bar convenient location free breakfast bed was very comfortable great room
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Great stay. Suite was comfortable. Able to keep my drinks and food cold. Microwave was useful and whirlpool tub was soooo relaxing. Really enjoyed my stay. Front desk staff were efficient knowledgeable and very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is not a Hampton quality hotel. Room had horrible mold mildew smell. Woke up with a burning throat. 2nd night - hotel moved me to another room. Same horrible mold mildew smell. Staff said "its your perception."

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The front desk staff very helpful. The rooms were nicely cleaned each day & amenities refreshed. The breakfast was wonderful for my children's needs and for mine. There was no loud noises or disruptions during our stay. Excellent place to go with family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

When I arrived, check in went smooth, I was offered water, which I really needed. The staff was Great with Smiles, that is important to me, the Best consumer service. My room was Large, and fresh smelling. I always have the Best experience here and keep coming back.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016

This hotel is always a pleasure to stay at. Great people always willing to help. I stay here whenever I am in town. I also use the meeting facilities for business.When in town for pleasure,my wife and I choose this hotel first.

Date of stay: July 2016