All reviews rye bar the concierge lounge self park within walking distance front desk staff attending an event hotel restaurant nice hotel restaurants and bars location is great parking garage mini fridge upon check business trip north carolina definitely stay here again fitness center
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here right before the hurricane. Very nice lobby and the restaurant there is very relaxed and offers some tasty dishes. The rooms were good. Tried to have a modern feel to them which was interesting. There wasn’t a desk to work from but instead kind of funky table. Thankfully had a power cord that could extend to walk outlets. Otherwise it was comfortable and clean.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ElizabethB5319, Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Look forward to your next visit:)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Due to Hurricane Florence, my girlfriend and I (oh and our small poodle) had to evacuate in a hurry. I called this hotel and they immediately booked me with an affordable rate. I had to keep rebooking through the days and they let me keep the same room with no hassle. The staff was friendly, especially Edward the front desk (manager?) The room was clean and comfortable. The service staff was friendly and understanding. I'd stay at a property like this with this staff anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ElizabethB5319, Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Alfred. We are glad we could accommodate you and your girlfriend and pooch! We are lucky to have such a dedicated staff who really enjoy serving our guests. Look forward to seeing you again very soon:)

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The hotel is nice. I’ve stayed here on more than one occasion and I’ve always left happy. During this particular stay, I endured some unpleasant experiences. Upon leaving the room for lunch one day, I guess the Renovation Team wanted to enter our room to hang some decor. They asked if it was okay to enter the room to hang the decor and I told them it would be find to do so. However, I DID NOT think for one second that they would leave our door propped open with the security latch. We were gone for 3 hours just to come back to our door being left open. This caused me quite some discomfort. After explaining this to front desk staff, the issue was rectified. At this point all is well. On the second night of our stay, we received communication at our door that housekeeping services would be completed by request only. We made the request twice and no one came to clean the room, empty the trash and most importantly give new towels. The initial request was made around noon. The response received was that someone would be to the room to clean in approximately 30 mins. I called again some time after 3pm and was told that someone would be to the room to clean no later than 6pm. At 6:53p I sent communication that the room hasn’t been touched and no one has come to clean the room. Communication was received at 7:01pm that my issue would be taken care of. After going to dinner and returning, our room was still left uncleaned by housekeeping. At this point I went to the front desk staff with my concern. Front desk staff called someone and requested that someone send towels to our room, however I don’t believe he cared. Someone from housekeeping came to the room to deliver the clean towels. I then explained to her that we needed our trash cans emptied because they were all filled to capacity. She took care of that as well. I am very big on customer service and following through with promises. This is the difference when it comes down to delivering customer service and deliver good customer service. I’m not sure why the ball was dropped with housekeeping, but this was highly unacceptable and uncomfortable. I would hate to not want to come here for future stays due to hotel staff not following through with promises and most importantly feeling like my belongings aren’t safe because someone from staff decides to leave my room door propped open. Management should address these issues to prevent this from happening to ANY guest.

Room Tip: Any room is good. Renovations are nice!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank tmidgette_tm

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our property. Your feedback is much appreciated as it is helpful in providing the best customer experience possible. We sincerely apologize that there were some inconveniences and unpleasant occurrences during your stay. We will make absolutely sure that all of these issues are addressed immediately with the entire staff. We hope you will come back to stay with us in the future. Thanks again and we truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We stayed at the Raleigh Marriott 2 times for volleyball tournaments for my daughter. It is a fantastic hotel! Everything about it is top notch... the rooms are nice and comfortable and very spacious. The lobby is amazing and has so much going on. There is something for everyone and once you walk out the door, there is so much to see and do! Absolutely perfect location and many restaurants to walk to and stores to see! Would definitely stay there agin!

Stayed: October 2017
Elizabeth B, Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review of our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience, not only at the hotel, but the local area in general as there really is so much to do! Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend to attend a wedding. The reception was held at this hotel and therefore this is why we chose to stay here. It was a nice stay. The hotel itself is being remodeled and we were lucky enough to stay in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Unfortunately, the 4th floor was under construction and so we could not use the pool while we were there.

The hotel is in a great location. Parking was easy, but does cost $12 a day to self park. There is a lot to see and do around the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel, Rye, is really nice and up to date. We sat at the bar one evening and had some great drinks. They have a breakfast buffet in the morning that costs $18 a person. We did not eat there but the buffet seemed to have a lot to offer! There is also a Starbucks in the lobby, which is a nice choice if you need a morning pick-me-up.

Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again. We had no issues during our stay. The room was very nice and cozy. There are a lot of things to do and see within walking distance to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family