All reviews full kitchen comfortable room oatmeal front desk staff great customer service would stay here again chenek lawrence trader property
Reviewed 7 October 2018

This hotel is ok if it is your only choice. The staff is friendly and helpful. The management is trying to operate it on a shoe string. You have to go to the desk to obtain a extra roll of toilet paper. I went to the desk every week and had to ask the manager to have my room cleaned and then I would not be put the schedule to have room clean. The breakfast they put out is minimal and they do this so you will not anything extra. The TV selection is not good and you cannot watch ESPN as they do not have it on their program. I had to watch Monday night football in Spanish. Stay here only if you have to.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh - Wake Towne Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We are sorry to know you didn’t like our hotel policies and offer our apologies for the service issue you encountered while here. Your feedback has been shared with the concerned teams to ensure we step up our game and deliver better service moving forward. Your suggestion for the breakfast offerings will be discussed with our Brand Leaders when updating our selections moving forward. Please consider staying with us again so we can provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The room smelled. It made me gag. The carpet was so filthy that my boyfriend took a shower and walked around for 5 minutes and I noticed his feet were filthy. We went to the front desk. They didn't have any other rooms. We were traveling with another couple and their room was acceptable. So I slept in my car and only showered in the room.. In the morning, I spoke to the manager Philip and he assured me he would comp the room. He gave me his card and asked me to give him a week. He dodged all my calls and I finally after a month had to dispute the charge on my card. Its a good location but a terrible, dirty, smelly hotel.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh - Wake Towne Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you encountered while here. I have shared your concerns with my Housekeeping and front desk teams, and we have taken actions to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This location has two buildings. When I arrived the receptionist said we were in the right building, we unloaded our belongings, found this not to be the case. Had to reload everything, with no apology from the receptionist. Reservation could not be located until I showed it to her on my phone. Second building receptionist was friendlier. The hotel is old and needs to be updated. The room had an empty drink container from a previous guest in the night stand. The iron board does not have an ironing pad and the cover is old and does not fit. There is nothing in the room except a stove and refrigerator. You have to go to the front desk for everything. The bed was comfortable, which was a plus and the guest were quiet. For the money, I think I could have found a nicer place to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh - Wake Towne Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Karen, thank you for choosing our hotel for your business trip. Although we are glad you liked our comfortable bedding, we are sorry for the difficulties you faced during your stay and the inconvenience it caused. Your comments have been discussed with the concerned teams to be consistent with our service delivery. We encourage you to try us again in the near future and are confident you will have a better experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I have been a resident of Extended Stay America North Raleigh East @ 921 Wake Towne Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609 for the past year and wanted to share my experience.

I can summarize very easily. Manager Nancy Jackson and her staff (Chenek - front desk, Silvia - housekeeping and Ihab - maintenance) have provided outstanding service for this year. They have done this in a very personal and professional manner. They have addressed my needs and issues in a very timely manner. I would practically recommend this location for anyone expecting to have a stay of a long duration and is budget conscience. . My stay is currently at one year and I look forward to at least another year.

Tim Bunn

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh - Wake Towne Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Tim, thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America. We’re glad to know you are enjoying your time with us and that the service provided by our wonderful staff met all your expectations so far. We want you to have a pleasant stay, so please let us know at the front desk if there is anything we can do to make your stay better.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I really like this location. The associated are very pleasant. I must give an excellent review to this one associate Chenek Smith, my last stay there systems were down. She very apologist. And I needed to stay another night so ask could get a discount for my inconvenience. No wifi no TV etc. And I was give that. So I comment the location for great service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North Raleigh - Wake Towne Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thanks for returning to Extended Stay America and for sharing your nice comments. We are glad to know your stay with us was enjoyable and that you were impressed with the top-notch service provided by our staff. We will surely share your praises with the associates mentioned in your feedback. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.