Ramada Raleigh
Arena Suites(Raleigh)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,150 results
All reviewspnc arenablue ridgefront deskrex hospitalroom was cleanfair groundshorse showstate fairfree hot breakfastplace to stayan older hotelyogurthockey gamebreakfast buffetfirst floora great stayconvenient location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Ramanda is up to date nicely furnished and very clean.
It is near the Rex hospital which is where we needed to be.
We would return because this hotel is very close to the NC arts museum.
The restaurant on site was good and there is a very good Chinese restaurant that delivers also.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much Pam for your comments, I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again ssoon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I cannot say enough positive things about this Ramada location! Recently we booked a stay to attend a college event for my granddaughter. After checking in we reviewed the event information only to see somehow we misread the itinerary and were there on the wrong day. Craig was on the desk at that time and was so understanding. He immediately let us know he would credit our card for the room charge without any penalty but also demonstrate sincere empathy for our disappointed family. His understanding and concern speaks volumes about the management of this Ramada.

Room Tip: Close to NC State & State Fair Grounds. Clean! Breakfast included in the room rate is outstanding. Beautifully maintained courtyard.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me about your experience with our staff and your stay. I am so happy to hear that Craig was able to help! He is an extremely kind and friendly young man and always does his best to take care of our guests. Customer service is extremely important to us and I am thankful to have the staff I do. Thank you again for your kind and thoughtful comments, I truly appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is in a very convenient location, reasonably priced and very clean. The accommodations are very comfortable.

I reserved two rooms but the staff at the desk was very confused. Things became very complicated - they had difficulty understanding. After some lengthy conversation and two trips to the desk we got things straightened out.

There is a full restaurant in the hotel that serves breakfast but we had to leave too early.

This is a good place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments, we truly appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is great if you just need to crash for a night... but if you're planning on staying for more than a couple days I'd probably stay elsewhere. The price is right but the hotel is fairly run down and currently in the midst of renovations. One of the reasons we chose this hotel was because they offered free breakfast... ugh. I've never seen a more uninspired selection before. A great update to the breakfast could be some fresh fruit, yogurts, and different cereals with milk. If you have any gluten sensitivities or are a vegetarian you will find nothing here for you. The location of the hotel is great and I felt safe during my stay there. The front desk staff was okay depending on the hour of day... whoever works the night shift struggles to stay on task. Nice guy but good luck if you're in a rush to get somewhere. Also for some reason the pool was closed all weekend even though the temperature was in the 80s. Kind of a bummer.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do offer fresh fruit, yogurt, and cereal or oatmeal for breakfast so I'm not sure what the issue was during your stay but I will look into it. Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Facility needs several repairs and updates. Needs Roof repairs. Elevator had issues a few times, and it was not the cleanest facility.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your comments. Could you please let us know where you saw any issues with the roof as we just had a brand new roof put on the hotel! We are aware that there is work to be done and we have many prjects and upgrades being completed daily.