All reviews waffles boiled eggs room was clean a pet friendly hotel quiet location raleigh crabtree continental breakfast nice stay easy access outdoor pool staff was very friendly great place to stay would definitely stay here again fresh fruit nice breakfast great room very nice hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We usually stay at LaQuintas due to traveling with our dogs and this was our favorite enroute to the OBX. On this trip we woke up in the morning to find several used syringes in the dog walk area. HUGE danger to humans and dogs! We reported the issue to the front desk but the needles were still there when we left 3 hours later. Cannot believe this was not taken seriously and addressed immediately!! Not ever going to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0959gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay. We absolutely do take this matter seriously. I personally went outside and scanned with our maintenance manager and we could not locate the items you are describing. I can ensure you we did not ignore your request and we hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotel is exactly what you would expect for the price you pay. Nothing special. Very convenient place to stay, and easily accessible to major highways. No wow factor. Just a place to sleep and relax.

Their website says "Fall asleep without worry, and wake up feeling rested and ready to tackle the day.".... this is easy to say, unless you wake up and your car along with 6 other cars in THEIR parking lot have been vandalized. Vandalized to the point where you can't return home from what should have been a great family road trip.

To make matters worse, they overcharged my card for the initial 4-night stay and would not reimburse me any portion for my reservation as a courtesy to cover damages to the vehicle.

To make matter worse, while speaking with the manager and trying to get her to understand my frustration... I called her out on her giving me an answer she was "trained" to give. How do you tell a person who just paid 400 bux to stay at your establishment that you cant do anything... and if this same instance happened at Target, I wouldn't be asking them for anything. Then I tell her that that is poor customer service... and she shouldn't give me a trained answer... she says she isn't trained to say that... 5 minutes later her assistant comes... and gives the same example. Really? But you aren't trained to say that? ... Ending result... the manager just walks away from me telling me to call Corporate there is nothing she can do.

Fast forward... I call Corporate... and I have placed a claim. They ask for 48 hours. Its been a week. Still... NOTHING!... The worst experience I have ever had with ANY hospitality services.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We are so sad to hear about the car damage, I can assure you that is not a norm at our property. I reviewed your account profile and the card was credited for the difference in the rate change. I do see we were able to comp several nights on your stay as well. Thank you for your feedback .

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This hotel needs lost of improvements. The hallways are dark, damp and have dirty soiled carpet. The elevators are dark, needs painted and slow. The rooms are ok, but there are other hotels in the area that are much nicer for the same price. They need to lower their rates as this is more of a two star hotel. Very disappointing since this was my first and probably last time staying at a LaQuinta

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0959gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It appears that we have work to do and we will address these concerns with our staff immediately. We take pride in our service that we provide and I'm sure you will see improvements made in these areas.

Thank you again for sharing.
Daryl

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This hotel was exactly what you'd expect from this brand. The property was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and my room was ready shortly after noon. I would recommend it with a few caveats.

First, the rooms have two doubles instead of two queens. This is advertised at booking, but from my experience this is below the industry standard for the price.

The second thing was the breakfast. It was essentially a continental breakfast with waffles. It was your standard pastries, yogurt, cereal, and oatmeal packages. The only protein available was packaged boiled eggs. In the future I would stay at a neighboring property for this reason alone.

The last thing was the morning we checked out several cars had their windows smashed. The area seemed safe, but I did notice their weren't really any exterior cameras which may have been a deterrent.

Overall our stay wasn't bad. It just seemed like they cut a lot of corners for the sake of saving money. If you're looking for a reasonably priced no frills hotel this is your place. If you want a few extras spend the ten additional dollars.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
lq0959gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. We are so glad you found our staff very pleasant. I will follow up with that third party booking site to ensure they have the correct room type on the website. I apologize if that caused any confusion. We do offer a delicious egg and cheese sandwich on a biscuit for our breakfast menu. Our property is a very safe family friendly hotel. I can assure you that was not a norm at our property. We value your opinion and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Location of this hotel is right where we needed it to be. I like the dog-friendliness even though I didn't bring a dog. Staff has always been helpful and friendly. Been there at least 6 times and always come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0959gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and loyalty. I will pass on your review to our team. We look forward to your next visit.