“This was exactly what we were looking for!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Susan M
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“This was exactly what we were looking for!”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I searched for a long time before booking our family vacation. My husband, our two older teens, and I were all thrilled with this rental. We were happy with the price and amenities and the owner was flexible, informative, and very accommodating. The house was clean, roomy, and perfect for our trip. It was even nicer than the pictures reveal! We had plenty of room to spread out to each have our quiet time, but also had many opportunities to play games, cards, watch movies, and have a few cooking nights. The outdoor post-beach shower was the nicest I've seen. We took our own bikes and made the 2.5 mile trip to Bodie Island to see the lighthouse. You can ride your bike many places. We made the very short walk to the beautiful beach every day. My kids loved how uncrowded the beach was. We ate out at many excellent restaurants that were all a decent distance away. We never got to the Tanger Outlet, but I'll make sure we get there next time. Thanks for this wonderful rental!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and easy access to the beach. This is a must for my family and me.
Liked least: That the property wasn't beach front, but it made no difference to our experience. No complaints!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Aug 2016
Sue-

Thanks and we are so glad your family had such an enjoyable stay! Hope to see you again soon!

Dave Bitter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing