All reviews truck stop room was clean restaurant next door no elevator off the highway waffles hard boiled eggs continental breakfast stay there again great stop outdoor pool half way room key waffle maker overnight stop great place to stay easy access
Reviewed 8 September 2018

This was a road trip stop for me while driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. This particular BW motel has the rooms that you can drive right up to which is very useful for unloading/draining coolers, etc. The front desk could not have been more helpful and also directed me to the truck stop diner just down the ramp where I had a very nice dinner. Breakfast was just fine and included hot make-you-own waffles. Great coffee. I was also able to use the ice machine to refill my cooler for the next day's voyage. No complaints. I generally like these smaller BW operations that have a more personal feel to them. Great job! David W. Saunders, BW Gold Member

Room Tip: All rooms are "drive-up".
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This place is super clean and the staff are very pleasant. The pool is great. The breakfast is great. The water pressure in the shower is good. The bed is SO comfy. The only things I would change are add a hot tub, a microwave, and an exhaust fan for the bathroom. Also, if you have AT&T there’s no service at the hotel, but there is WiFi.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Had rented two rooms. Both on second floor, which made it difficult for my guest. Total confusion with key cards. Made several trips down to the check-in, which was the most remote in the complex. Finally got some one to go to the rooms and gain access for us. One good thing was their retrieving a book that was left behind by my guest.

Stayed: October 2017
Christy O, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

I am very sorry you had issues, we try out best to make you happy on your stay with us. We hope to see you again. Next time request downstairs rooms if available.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was a very nice Hotel. We stayed here on a visit to "Mayberry" and it was in very close proximity. It was kept clean and the staff was very pleasant. The breakfast buffet was simple but filling. We were fortunate enough to be on the ground floor and backed right up to the outside door, which was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for the review, I am happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Nice quiet cozy location. Really enjoy the outside entrances. Just pull up to the door and unload your luggage.The hotel rooms are a little smaller than normal but nicely updated and very clean and comfortable. Right off the interstate but nestled up a hill and very private. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple