“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountain Getaway

Also additional parking.
Kitchen with everything you need including coffee, tea, and hot cocoa! Living Room with DVD players and movies for kids
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Also additional parking.
Kitchen with everything you need including coffee, tea, and hot cocoa!
Living Room with DVD players and movies for kids
Living room with wood burning firplace
Master Bedroom with large TV
Living room with pull out queen bed
Dining Room with games, puzzles and books for all ages
Downstairs bedroom Suite with Tv and WII games
Downstairs suite with 3 brand new beds. 2 twins and 1 double
front of house with parking
fire pit
High Gravity obstacle course in Parking lot of Tweetsies
Shows at Tweetsies
Tweetsies Railroad and amusement park.
Train show and rise at Tweetsies
Amusement rides at Tweetsies
Fall in the mountains
Linville
Linville
Linville Falls
Linville Caverns
Pickleball at Linville Land Harbor
Heated swimming pool. Opens Memorial day!
Biking
Grandfather Mountain
Sugar/and or Beech Mountain
Sugar/or Beech Mountain
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ericnesbi...
Lexington, South Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The housing was very comfortable with plenty of options for relaxation. I would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a cozy weekend. Also the owner was extremely nice and helpful, which goes a long way.

19 Apr 2018
I’m so glad you had a great time :-)
I hope to see you again next year.
aseidler
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Felt at Home the Moment I Walked In”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My friends and I had a wonderful time at Michelle's mountain getaway. The home is cozy and comfortable. I loved sitting around the wood burning stove! The kitchen has everything you need and all of the cabinets and drawers are labeled so that you can easily find whatever you're looking for. The location is also great! The two hour drive from Charlotte was easy and left plenty of time to relax and enjoy the mountains. It was definitely the perfect spot for our Girl's Weekend. Thank you Michelle for sharing your home with us!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Feb 2018
I’m so glad you loved your vacation! I hope to host your girls weekend next year too:)
dlcohe
“Fantastic Get Away”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was home away from home. I went with 5 other friends for a long weekend get away. We loved every moment. Everything you could possibly need was there. Everything was labeled so you could find everything with ease. The cabin was cosy and the beds were comfortable. I loved the location and all of the wonderful brochures that were provided. Thank you for allowing us to stay in your perfect place.

21 Feb 2018
My pleasure! I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay!
crystalja...
Monroe, North Carolina
“Perfect mountain cabin <3”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and I stayed in this cabin with our two kids in November of 2017 and we CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK! The owner thought of literally everything you'd need for the perfect vacation. Once you get your food to cook some meals, you really don't ever have to leave the grounds! There's so much to do there and such beautiful sights! Close to all sorts of attractions too! We felt right at home there! Excited for our many more vacations in this adorable cabin!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words , we look forward to hosting you again:)
LPiar
“Great Rental”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family really enjoyed our time here. It was fun being up in the mountains and the kids especially liked the bay window. They loved the bunk beds and I appreciated that one of them was a full size so that I could easily lie down with them too. Having a kitchen was helpful with our picky eaters, and the available marshmallow roasting sticks and fireplace made s’mores a must, which was a hit with the kids. The house had everything we needed - we didn’t even have a chance to utilize all the fun stuff like movies and games. For navigating especially within the neighborhood, rely on the owner’s directions rather than your phone’s map or gps.
We had a great time exploring the area and particularly loved the cavern tour. We hiked to some waterfalls on beautiful trails - there were trail options so make sure to choose which will work best for your comfort level.
We’ll definitely go back!

20 Feb 2018
I’m so glad you had a great experience! We hope to see you again soon:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing