“Cardinal Reserve”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Larry M
“Cardinal Reserve”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The accommodations were awesome. The tree colors were beautiful the last week in October. My husband is in a power wheelchair and we had plenty of room in the condo. We thought that the condo was beautiful and at a great location. We saw a white squirrel right outside of where we stayed. The unit was very clean too. Hope to go back someday. All the waterfalls are beautiful.

Management Response
2 Dec 2016
White squirrels live in our neighborhood. Please come back again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We brought along friends who loved the place. We have been up here many times and have never been disappointed. Rick & Janie do a wonderful outstanding job.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“I wanted to stay forever”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I hadn't been on a vacation in years other than visiting family in Pennsylvania when I decided we need to get away from work and the summer heat of eastern North Carolina. I have always loved waterfalls and the mountains so I began my search for both. We have visited Boone, stayed on the Biltmore Estate in Asheville many times; however we hadn't visited this part of the state and I wanted a more peaceful and casual setting for us to unwind. We were so fortunate to find this lovely condo (and wonderful hosts) with the sound and view of the falls that provided us with the relaxation we needed. The condo's central location also allowed for easy travel to Gorges State Park, shopping in Highlands, plus a spur of the moment evening drive for a delicious meal in a quaint older home in Brevard. We enjoyed our stay and as I write this review wish I was there right now. The next time we can get away, we plan to bring some of our family with us so they too can sit on the porch, have a glass of wine, visit with Janie and Rick plus listen to "MY" waterfall.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing