“Perfect Get-away”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Sea-sters
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Robin J
“Perfect Get-away”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Sea-sisters was the perfect get-away spot. I was just in town for the one night but this place was a terrific respite. The home was comfortable, clean, and nicely decorated. The bed was super comfy! I was able to walk to the beach, which wasn't crowded at all but it was early in the summer, and quickly drive to the Kill Devil Grill (great crab cakes!)
Because I was traveling solo, I didn't feel the need to Uber, but I checked it out and it seemed like there were plenty of drivers available.
I ended my evening sitting in the back with a great glass of wine, enjoying the warm weather and the stars.
I am just sorry that I was only in town for one night. I will definitely be back longer next time with friends and I perhaps I will get to shoot some pool in the game room.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing