“Beautiful Vacation Home & Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of A Counting Waves

Front entrance
Living room to dining room with 14' ceilings
Living room
Dining room
Bar area with fully stocked kitchen
Master bedroom
Master bedroom dresser with TV
Master bedroom with sitting area
Master bathroom with skylight
Master bathroom
Guest bedroom with king bed
Guest bedroom
Main bathroom with skylight
Bunk beds with trundle
Kid's bedroom with TV
Pub chairs outside dining area
Picnic table on deck from living room
Swing
Hammock for relaxing
2 outside showers
Hammock chair
Outside showers sink and dressing area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rwaz66
McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania
“OBX”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It was ok the beach was nice the house was nice if I or next time I go on vacation I will use this site.

27 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review.
Joy G
“Beautiful Vacation Home & Great Location”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

What can I say, this beach house has everything you could ever want on vacation. We split it with another couple and it was so nice to have the space and also to be able to cook almost all of our meals. We used the beach chairs, kite, bikes, grill, etc. It was so clean and very chic/modern. Enjoyed having TV's in the bedrooms and Direct TV. Loved the location. We walked to the beach & also shops & restaurants close by. Quiet family oriented area. Great to have the shower under the house for getting rid of sand. I can't say enough good things about it. We will be staying here again one day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your review! I just started renting my home so it is wonderful to know my guests are enjoying it as much as I do. I very much would love to have you as guests again hopefully in the near future.
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 May 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful 1st review as my 1st guests! I'm so glad that you enjoyed and hope you will be returning guests in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing