“Ocean-View Paradise!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

getawayad...
PA
“Ocean-View Paradise!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I have been coming to Emerald Isle for vacations since I was a kid. So, our family has rented quite a few houses over the years on the island. "Just Because" is top-notch! When we arrived, the house was immaculate - I felt at home right away, ready to relax! The décor is beautiful. The kitchen has two ovens - awesome - and everything else you need, all in good condition. The private outdoor pool is gorgeous. In the garage we found everything we needed for the pool and the beach. There is even an outdoor shower with warm water when you come back from the beach. The beach access is only a short walk down the block. I hope to stay here again, it was truly a week in paradise!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness of the house and property.
Liked least: The hammocks are not comfortable!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NC
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in August 2012

5 Apr 2013
It is true that most available weeks at our homes fill quickly because we do offer the "Same Time, Same Place" option. I'm sorry that you missed out on this, but I'm sure we can find a comparable home for your next vacation. Please call one of our vacation planners at 1-888-832-0140 and they will assist in finding a great property for your family's next trip to Emerald Isle.
Chicago
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in June 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
5 Apr 2013
It pleases me to know that you found Just Because to be all that you hoped for when making your reservations. Thank you for sharing your experience and please call us when you're ready to book this home for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
19 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Just Because. It pleases me to know that how much you enjoyed your time at this home and how nicely it met your needs and desires. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing