“Great vacation spot”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Point Pleasant
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Ohio
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
25 Jun 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you found all you needed at Snail's Pace West to enjoy your week at the beach. We were happy to have you as our guests and hope you'll revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when we can begin planning your family's next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
8 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Snail's Pace West and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and the services we provide. It pleases me to know that your vacation at this home so much and I hope you will return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing