“Wonderful Family Vacation”

Review of Contentment

ocean front exterior
ocean front deck ocean front deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
ocean front deck
ocean front deck
ocean front deck and beach walk
beach walk
street side exterior
street side exterior
dining kitchen living
living room
living
twin & bunk bed (double on bottom, twin on top)
2 sets of bunk beds (4 twins)
queen
king master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ebdenn
North Carolina
“Love this place but...”
Reviewed 5 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We have stayed at this house so many times over the last 15 years and it has so much to offer. Great location, AMAZING covered deck, spacious, hot tub, etc. But whoever owns this has done absolutely nothing to keep it up. The furniture is totally worn out, the bedding is old, the kitchen is poorly outfitted, the countertop in the kitchen is literally pulling away from the wall...even the sign outside that says "Contentment" has faded to the point that it's just sad. I love this house and I would so love to recommend it but with so many other options available at the same price point, I'm not sure what this house has other than nostalgia to offer.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Alesha M
“Wonderful Family Vacation ”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had the most wonderful vacation at the Contentment House. I had plenty of space for 10 people and the island itself is beautiful. I will definitely be renting the Contentment again.

Management Response
24 Oct 2017
Thank you for staying at Contentment. We are so pleased you enjoyed your vacation! We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!
Shorewood Real Estate
Vacation Rentals~
PA
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in August 2005

Your age range 45-54
Advance NC
Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: location and beach access
Liked least: FILTHY
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
PA
Reviewed 20 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing