“Mrs”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sperkinso...
Smithfield, North Carolina
“Mrs”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Perfect! Loved the location (felt ocean front) and decor. Plenty of room and well equipped. We have two new grandchildren on the way, so we've outgrown it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Elmira NY
Reviewed 23 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

VA
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

IN
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Management Response
1 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ganavan Sands. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this home and I hope you will return soon.

I am sorry to hear that you arrived to find dirty dishes and that the refrigerator had an odor. While cleaning the dishes is the responsibility of the guest before you, our housekeeping department is happy to assist you with these things so please let us know of any dissatisfactions you experience so we can work to correct the issue.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing