“Comfortable With Great Oceanfront Access”

Review of Slingshot

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Connie C
Fairmont
“Comfortable With Great Oceanfront Access”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This was our 3rd stay in Emerald Isle, 2nd with Emerald Isle Realty. Check in was easy, cottage was clean. Great cottage for those desiring pet friendly beach front homes. Not a 5 star home, but a great value and comfortable home for the price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Oceanfront location
Liked least: Limited deck privacy.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Charlotte
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

31 May 2014
I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at this cottage, but very sorry to hear of the disruptions to your vacation. It is my understanding that a scheduled, preventative extermination of this home took place during your stay. This, like other outside work, isn't something for which we would notify you. I am glad the broken furniture was reported prior to your arrival so it could be taken out of your way, but apologize that you weren’t made aware of someone coming to remove it. While we don’t want our guests to ever have to waste vacation time to wait around for us, it is our typical practice to make contact with you should we have a need to enter a home where you are staying. Again, I am sorry this happened. I do hope you will revisit the Crystal Coast for future vacations. If we can be assistance in planning, please call us – 1-888-832-0140.
MA
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

SC
Reviewed 29 March 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
29 Mar 2013
Slingshot is a fantastic beach cottage and I'm pleased to know that it is home away from home for your group. We look forward to your stay each year and hope to be part of your vacation tradition for years to come. Please call us to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
29 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Slingshot. It pleases me to know that you and your family have found your home away from home in Slingshot and enjoy returning year after year. Please let me know if we can assist as you continue to plan your 2012 stay at this home - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing